Epilogue

3 Years Later..

-

Lauren stood outside, quietly leaning on the hood of her car while she waited for Camila to finish work. She waited at the elementary school where Camila worked on her days off from college.

It's been 3 years since Lauren and Camila graduated from high school and they were currently living together in their own little house. They were both going to the University of Miami, while Normani, Dinah, and Ally went to universities not too far from home. Everything was going great between the Lauren and Camila and they couldn't have been any better.

Lauren was currently staring down at her feet while she nervously fiddled with her fingers. She was very nervous yet excited for their plans tonight. It was amazing to think that a few years ago, they were finally admitting their feelings for each other, and now here they were, 4 years later still going strong as a couple.

She was soon snapped out of her thoughts as the school bell rang loudly and the sound of children's voices and laughter filled the air. Lauren stayed in her position as she smiled at the sight of little kids running around. She and Camila have been talking about having a family together, and a smile was brought to her face thinking about those conversations once more. She was lucky enough to call Camila her girlfriend, so to think of having kids with her soulmate, sounded pretty damn amazing in her mind.

Camila walked out of the school and smiled to see her girlfriend leaning against her car, animatedly talking to a young girl. She stood and watched the encounter and saw that Lauren looked genuinely happy with the presence of the little girl.

Not a minute later, the little one was giving Lauren a hug before scurrying off.

Camila giggled softly as she made her way over to her girlfriend.

"Hey babe" Camila said, wrapping her arms around Lauren's waist and placing a gentle kiss on her neck.

Lauren relaxed into the warm embrace and smiled widely as she felt Camila place her head on her shoulder.

They stayed like this for a few more minutes before they decided to get going.

Camila just assumed that they were going straight home, but Lauren had other plans.

The ride stayed mostly quiet, the only sound occupying the silence was the soft music playing. Lauren and Camila held hands and they were completely fine with having a comfortable silence between them.

Lauren's mind was in a totally different place at the moment. She was so occupied in her thoughts that she didn't hear her girlfriend calling her name.

"Lauren?" Camila said for the third time trying to get the green eyed girl's attention.

"Y-yeah?" Lauren said as she pushed her thoughts aside for a moment whilst she talked to her girlfriend.

"I said are you okay? You seem.." Camila paused to think of the right word that described Lauren's current demeanour. "Nervous"

"Wha- Why do you say that?" Lauren asked, internally cursing due to her stutter. She didn't want to seem nervous even though she definitely was. But for now, she knew that she had to keep her cool and relax.