Chapter 15

"Camz, wake up, we're home now." Lauren said, softly brushing the loose strands of damp hair out of her girlfriend's face.

"Mmm, 5 more minutes" Camila quietly mumbled sleepily as she nuzzled up into Lauren's arm.

Lauren giggled softly as she admired how cute Camila was.

"Camz, we have curfew, besides, isn't Dinah still in your house? I think she needs to head home as well." Lauren said, looking sympathetically at the smaller girl, knowing that Camila wanted to sleep more.

"Ugh fine." Camila said, and she yawned as she sat up and stretched. She looked sleepily at Lauren, who happened to be staring at her with an amused look in her eyes, as well as a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that Laur?" Camila giggled, seeing the big goofy smile on her girlfriend's face.

"Because you're so cute" Lauren said happily, looking at Camila as if she was the only girl in the world.

Camila felt the heat rising on her cheeks, and she was just glad that it was dark so Lauren couldn't see her blushing profusely.

"Come on babe" Lauren said as she got out and made her way to the other side of the car to open Camila's door.

"Babe?" Camila questioned, smiling widely at the title. She looked up at Lauren who was now blushing as well. She couldn't see much, but the lights from the front porch were enough to shine on them and she was asked to see that Lauren was blushing. Lauren stopped in her tracks, realizing what she had said, and immediately felt like she may have rushed into it.

"Too soon?" Lauren questioned, and the uncertainty was clearly present in her voice.

Camila shook her head in disagreement and placed a soft kiss on the green eyed girl's cheek.

"I like it when you call me babe. I don't think that it was too soon considering the fact that we're officially together now" Camila said confidently, as she smiled at thought of Lauren and her being an actual couple now.

Lauren nodded in response and walked Camila to her front door.

"Did you have fun?" Lauren asked, as she took both of Camila's hands in her own, and stood in front of the door with the smaller girl in front of her.

"Of course I did, and to be honest, anything that I do with you would be fun. We could literally sit on the couch and watch movies all day for all I could care." Camila said, looking deep into her girlfriends eyes with a heart felt expression. "As long as I'm with you, I will have the best time." She grinned widely,

"I feel the same way, but the way you said it was so cute" Lauren smiled softly as a blush crept onto her cheeks.

Camila returned a small smile but that soon turned into a wide ear to ear grin as she thought about how Lauren was acting. She thought that it was incredibly sweet that Lauren only acted this cute around her. The green eyed girl had a tendency to put on a straight face and have a tough looking exterior, but inside, underneath all of that, she was the sweetest person ever and she had a heart of gold. That was one of the many things that Camila loved about her girlfriend.

Camila was brushed away from her thoughts as she felt Lauren leaning in for a kiss goodnight. Camila was just about to close the distance between them when she heard someone clearing their throat.