Request

Requested by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/BootygirlGrayson 

Prompt: Grayson wears a butt plug in public and Ethan finds out and punishes Grayson

Warning: BDSM (Top Ethan, Bottom Grayson)

Nobody's POV

Grayson bit his lip while ordering his food at the restaurant the two lovers were at. The plug jiggled up and hit his prostate when Grayson moved and caused the younger boy to stutter whilst ordering. Ethan gave him a weird look, considering his brother/boyfriend rarely stutters. Grayson and Ethan talked for a bit, waiting for the food to come.

 Once the food arrived, Grayson reached over to take his plate from the waiter, a strangled moan escaping his mouth. The waiter, whose name tag read Zayn, looked over at him and voiced, "Are you okay?" Grayson let out a fake cough, "Uhm, yeah. I just had a cough." Zayn nodded, "Okay. Just making sure my customers are doing okay. I hope you all enjoy the meal! If you need anything feel free to ask." Ethan, once again, gave him a weird look, "Are you sure that you're okay?" Grayson nodded and the two began to eat their food.

*Time skip to the twins' house*

Ethan, the moment he walked in the door, yanked Grayson upstairs. "Grayson, tell me what the fuck was going on at the restaurant." Grayson let out a strangled moan, "Nothing." Ethan pulled Grayson's pants down without a word, causing a "What the fuck Ethan!" to escape Grayson's mouth. Ethan yanked Grayson's boxers down and shoved two fingers into his bum. Ethan moved his fingers around for a bit before finding a butt plug the two had got recently. 

"Grayson. You know you are not supposed to do anything to pleasure yourself with out my permission."

Grayson bit his lip, "What are you going to do about it... Daddy." 

A snarl escaped Ethan's lip, "Don't call me Daddy. You know how much I hate that name." 

A smirk appeared on Grayson's lip, "Sorry, Daddy."

Ethan flipped Grayson over and landed a slap to his ass, the younger boy letting out a sound of pain. 

"You will get ten spanks for pleasuring yourself, and you are expected to count all of them. What your safe word?" 

Each time Ethan punished Grayson, he always had Grayson mention his safe word. It made the two feel slightly better about what they did.

Grayson whined, shoving his bum up towards Ethan as if he was begging for more, "Tish."

Ethan smiled at his baby and landed a gentle blow to his butt, Grayson counting, "One." Smack. "Two." Smack. "Three." Smack. "Four." Smack. "Five." Ethan paused for a second before shoving his tongue up Grayson's hole, a moan immediately escaping his lips. Ethan then pulled out, Grayson becoming a mess, "Sir, please, I want more. I want you sir." Ethan smirked and slapped his bum, Grayson quietly saying six, and Ethan then voicing, "But should bad boys get rewards?" Grayson bit his lip, "No, sir." Ethan planted six more spanks to the younger boys bum, Grayson counting each time. 

Ethan grabbed the lube from the end table and shoved two fingers into Grayson, "I suppose since you've behaved you can get more." Grayson whined as Ethan's fingers curled, hitting his prostate almost instantly. Ethan added another finger, curling and moving them around. Grayson let out a load moan, as Ethan put a fourth finger in. Ethan took his fingers out and coated his length with some lube. He aligned himself with Grayson and pushed in, waiting for a second for Grayson to adjust before shoving himself into Grayson. He let out a load moan, Ethan grunting, "Mm. So tight, baby." Ethan slammed himself into Grayson's prostate, the two becoming moaning messes. Ethan used one hand to jack Grayson off, Grayson tugging on his hair. 

"I'm cl-close, sir." Grayson moaned.

Ethan gave one last thrust before the two came. Ethan pulled out of Grayson and pulled him close, forgetting about cleaning themselves up. 

"I love you, baby."

Grayson smiled as Ethan kissed his forehead, Ethan's lips lingering, "I love you more, Eth."

im sorry this was v v trashy, but i hope you like it