Pretty Little Pink Hole

summary: grayson and ethan are both horny

daddy💦: babe I miss you
baby👄: i miss you more eth
daddy💦: i can't wait to get home and fuck your pretty little pink hole
baby👄: i would love that daddy 😏 you fucking me so hard
daddy💦: i can't wait, babydoll. I'm so hard for you

baby👄: mhmm daddy you look so hot, can't wait

baby👄: mhmm daddy you look so hot, can't wait. want you, I want you and your cum to fill me up

 want you, I want you and your cum to fill me up

daddy💦: I'm almost there, baby. i want you naked and waiting for me
baby👄: I'm ready daddy
...
Ethan was hard as fuck when he went to their room. Grayson was grinding against the bed and stopped when he noticed Ethan.
"Baby boy what did I tell you about sexual pleasure when I'm gone?" Ethan growled.
"Don't do it, Daddy." Grayson sat up patiently.
Ethan unzipped his pants, pulled them down and said, "Suck." Grayson immediately took his length into his mouth, eagerly bobbing his head.
"Fuck! Baby, do that again." Ethan started thrusting into his mouth, not one gag coming from Grayson. He pulled out and commanded, "On your hands and knees. You get ten spanks for being a bad boy." He raised his hand and smacked his ass, which Grayson rose into the air, whimpering for more. Ethan landed another smack, and another until he hit ten. He shoved three fingers into his hole, thrusting them and adding another finger. Grayson was whining for another and Ethan shoved his fist in, pumping it in and out. He finally removed his fist and shoved his length in. Ethan started thrusting in and out, immediately finding his prostate. He kissed his neck, sucking and biting, leaving a hickey. Ethan and Grayson were letting out moans.
"Fuck! Daddy! I'm close, " Grayson whimpered.
"Hold it in baby boy."
Ethan slammed in, hitting his prostate. He came out and went down to his bum. He shoved his tongue in and licked around the rim, furiously thrusting in and out.
"Let it out baby," Ethan said once his tongue was out. Grayson shouted, "Daaaadyy!" and came. Ethan released once seeing his baby cum. He pulled him into him and they fell asleep, cuddling.