What The Fuck

Nobody's POV
"Baby, I love you."
"I love you more, Ethie," Grayson smiled. "Nobody will ever replace you baby boy, because you're mine," Ethan possessively grabbed onto Gray and kissed the side of his ear, "I'll be back tomorrow baby boy, I'm gonna go out with a friend. Love you."
"Oh, okay then babe. Love you more." Whenever Ethan left he didn't do their normal routine of playfully fighting over who loves who more, which obviously worried Grayson.
•••
Ethan arrived at his friends house and gave him a kiss on the cheek, feeling Matt's cheek heat up. Ethan smiled, "So what do you want to do?" Matt smiled, "We can go to the club, if you want." Ethan nodded at Matt and they drove there, got out and went into the club.

"Hey, Ethie, you wanna get some
shots?" Ethan nodded, stupidly ignoring why he wanted to get drunk and not noticing how Grayson was also there. Matt gave a shot to Ethan, already downing his fourth. Ethan chugged the shot, loving the taste. One shot turned into three, three turned into six, and six turned into ten. They were both wasted as fuck. Matt put a shot in his belly button. Ethan slowly moved his tongue all over Matt's stomach, unaware of one of Grayson's friends watching, and dipped it into Matt's belly button. He thrusted his tongue in and out, soon moving his tongue lower while moans were escaping from Matt. He dipped his hand into Matt's pants and stroked his member. "You wanna go to my place, baby boy?" Ethan's husky voice asked. Matt eagerly nodded and they headed back to Ethan and Grayson's home. Grayson ended up heading home a few minutes after.
•••
Ethan carried Matt upstairs and threw him into the bed, quickly ripping off both of their shirts and pants. He kissed all over his body and Matt somehow got out and found his way to Ethan's member, taking it in his mouth. Matt used his free hand to play with his balls, occasionally rubbing what he couldn't fit in his mouth. Ethan was thrusting into his mouth and pulled out, flipping the position around so he could smack his ass. He didn't worry about a condom, being the drunk idiot he is, and gave a dry thrust into Matt. They both let out loud moans, unaware of Grayson's car door closing. Ethan was almost to his high when the downstairs door opened.
Grayson frowned, "Ethan? Where are you babe?" Grayson went upstairs and heard weird noises and a familiar moan. 'What? He must be wanking, but there is the creaking of a bed. I guess I'll go help his problem' Grayson thought as he walked to the room. The moment he opened the door Ethan was asleep on the bed and the window was open. 'I guess he was having a wet dream' Little did Grayson know a small blonde boy was running away outside. He climbed in bed with Ethan and cuddled up to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He fell asleep with the cheater, completely unaware of what just happened.
•••
Months later this was still happening. Ethan would "go over to a friends" each night, and on some occasions Matt would come to him when Grayson was away. They would have sex, then Ethan would leave. Grayson noticed a change in Ethan but denied the possibility of anything bad. One day when Ethan was fucking Matt at their (Grayson and Ethan's) house, Grayson came home early. He wanted to surprise Eth with their two year anniversary gift. Gray snuck upstairs to their room and opened the door. He dropped the vase of flowers and the new house keys. "E-Ethan? Wh-hats this? Who is this? Why are you? I just.." Ethan bit his lip, "Stop being such a fucking baby Grayson." "Fuck you Ethan, and on our two year anniversary too. Wow. I hope you like the flowers, douche." Ethan watched him walk away. His life. His best friend. His lover. Only after he left did he realise how stupid he was.