What The Fuck (Part 2)

Ethan continued fucking Matt. Matt let him, even though he was the one who destroyed their relationship.

Matt didn't care, though. Ethan was a nice fuck, there were no strings attached. If one was horny, the other suddenly became a thirsty slut.

Grayson, on the other hand, was not okay. He lived with one of his friends, Cameron Dallas. Grayson cried himself to sleep every night, biting his pillow to stop from making sounds. Whenever Cameron was gone he often ended up screaming.

While Grayson was crying at two in the morning, Ethan was fucking Matt's brains out. Grayson didn't leave his bed except to get food or go to the bathroom. Ethan was being a slut, going to parties, drinking and using drugs all the time. His favourite motto was, "Champagne, cocaine, gasoline, and most things in between."

The fans wondered why all of sudden the videos stopped. There was no tweet or Instagram post, or even something on Snapchat or YouTube.

Cameron forced Grayson to go to a party, saying, "You need to go have fun. And I don't mean crying while reading Grethan fanfiction. Go shower, and then come outside when you're ready."

Grayson sighed, rolling his eyes and making inhumane noises. He went and showered and got dressed. He fell down the stairs and tripped going out the door. Cameron laughed watching a cranky Grayson get in the car.
"Let's get this over with," Grayson grumbled.
Cameron laughed, "Of course, baby."
Ethan was slightly high at the party. His gay self was humping some random slut who just finished twerking.
I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. The music blasted.
Grayson reluctantly walked in, his eyes scanning the room. Cameron had walked away once he came in. Grayson sighed and walked out to the dance floor. He saw the little blond boy that Ethan had fucked and almost cried but willed himself not to.

'Great, Ethan must be here too, if they continued fucking, that is'
Ethan was still humping the life out of the chick when Grayson noticed him. Grayson luckily was wearing a short skirt and a crop top. He at least wanted to look good, and well, he looked amazing.

Grayson had shaved his legs too, and put perfume on. His eyes were a glittering gold and his lips rosy red. Winged eyeliner also accompanied his makeup.

He walked near Ethan and started grinding on this hot guy.
"What's your name, baby boy?"
"Grayson. What about you, sir?"
The tattooed guy felt his pants tighten, "Skate."
Grayson giggled and fell back into the man's touch, feeling himself harden.
Hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke. Hump me, fuck me, daddy better make me choke. Lick, lick, lick, lick. I want to eat yo dick.
"Baby, you're so sexy."
"Only for you, sir."
Ethan heard the familiar voice and stopped humping the chick so he could turn around and see if it was who he thought it was. Grayson, his twin brother and ex, was right there in front of him.

Not only was he humping a guy he just met, the guy was Ethan's ex. He and Ethan had dated for a week right after they broke up. Both cheated on each other and both were tops so that didn't work.

The bimbo rolled her eyes and walked away, shaking her nonexistent ass. She whispered to him before she had went, "Fag. I hope you burn in hell."
Ethan called Matt over and started grinding on him. Matt let out a whine as Ethan reached into his pants and stroked his tip. Ethan always gave him a butt plug during parties.

Grayson noticed and rolled his eyes, "Sir, do you want to take this upstairs?"
Skate immediately agreed and Ethan shoved Matt away. Ethan followed them upstairs and when Skate leaned in he punched him.
"Back the fuck off!"
"Woah, woah. What did I do to you Ethan?"
"Get the fuck away from him."
Grayson was cowering in the corner while Ethan beat up Skate. Skate quickly ran off and Ethan went to Grayson.

Ethan growled, "Get naked or I swear to god, Skate won't be the only one who got beat up."
Grayson nodded fearfully and quickly undressed. Ethan took off his clothes and moaned when he saw Grayson's dick.

He threw him onto the bed and flipped him over. Ethan smacked his ass as hard as he could. Without any warning he shoved himself into Grayson.
"What a tight slut you are. Trying to fuck around."
Grayson had tears streaming down his face as Ethan finished out. Ethan smacked his ass once more.
"If you tell anyone about this, you're dead."
Grayson nodded and Ethan went away. Grayson got dressed and jumped out the window. Now his pain was gone.