Heaven

summary: Grayson is pregnant with his loving husbands, Ethan, kid. He is giving birth(don't question how he's pregnant just enjoy 😂)

Nobody's POV
"Ethan! Fuck! My water just broke! The baby is coming!"
"Out of what? Does it hurt? Are you okay, baby?"
"No I'm not fucking okay," Grayson screamed, "I'm fucking giving birth to our kid!"
That shut Ethan up and he took them to the hospital.
*flippity flop bish it's a time swap*
"Baby, I can't believe it!"Ethan said
Grayson smiled, tears welling in his eyes, "You aren't mad?"
Ethan pulled his husband into his arms, immediately kissing his forehead.
"Of course not, baby. I'm so excited for a little Dolan!"
*hippity hop back before the time swap*
Grayson was busy giving labour while Ethan was casually filming their video for Tuesday. He wanted to come out to the fans and show them their kid.
"Hey guys! So this video is a lot different than all of the others but that is because Grayson is giving birth! And no this is not a prank."
He quickly flashed the camera at Grayson, who was groaning in pain.
"He is pregnant with my child and we are together. If you don't support that then well fudge off."
Grayson shouted as they gave him a shot to help numb the pain. He bit his lip to try and keep quiet.
"Fuck! Ethan, I love you so much. Argh!"
"Baby it's okay, just push. Our little baby is almost here."
A few pushes and grunts later (dirty minded people) their beautiful baby was in the world.
"Nevaeh." Grayson said immediately, watching the doctors clean her.
"Of course, baby. But why Nevaeh?"
Grayson had a twinkle in his eyes, now cuddling Nevaeh in his arms, "Because, you're my heaven. And Nevaeh backwards is heaven."
*16 loving, perfect years later*
"Dad! I'm going out with Elysia."
"Honey, use protection."
"Dad! I'm a girl, Ely is a girl! We can't exactly...And I'm not lesbian!"
Grayson plugged his ears, "Okay, okay. Just get going. Come out of the closet while you're here."
Nevaeh rolled her eyes, "God! Okay, I'm lesbian. Happy now?"
Grayson who was cuddling Ethan smiled, "Always, princess."