If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn

summary: grayson and ethan go on a romantic date
*don't question the use of wine*
Nobody's POV
It was the day before their one year anniversary. The twins had been making videos for quite sometime and their relationship bloomed in the midst of their career. The older wanted to do all he could to please his baby. He wanted to do something spectacular to make the young one happy.
Grayson's POV
I couldn't believe it was almost our one year anniversary. I had been dating my brother for one whole year. My brother. Not some random fuckboy I met on the street or in a club. Not a thirsty girl who wants sex, clothes, and money. Not someone who doesn't actually care about me. My brother. I, Grayson Dolan, am dating my brother, Ethan Dolan. Yes, I am gay. Yes, this is incest. But yes, this is love.
Ethan's POV
I wanted to do something amazing and beautiful, like my love, for our anniversary. I went to the store and bought fairy lights and lots of flowers. I got some strawberries and chocolate, in which I would melt and put on the strawberries. I bought a polaroid that Gray had been wanting and some clips to hang up any pictures. I got a frame that was covered with little diamonds on the edges and was coloured gold. I printed off a cute picture of Grayson and I. After getting the stuff out of my car and putting the strawberries and chocolate in the fridge, I went inside to my old room (Grayson and I shared a room)that was no longer in use.
"Babe, are you home?"
I smiled at the sound of my loves voice, "Yeah, baby. I'm a little bit busy right now though, unfortunately."
I could practically feel his smile slip a bit, but he was still radiating joy.
"Okay babe. Please come cuddle when you finish."
"Always, my little angel."
I knew that he got a big grin on his face, as he always did when I called him that.
I knew that he would love what I am doing for him.
And I knew that I was absolutely in love with him.
I grabbed the frame and got out some paint. In my best cursive writing I wrote "♡Grethan♡" and moved the frame to a safe place so that it could dry.
I went into the kitchen and got the ingredients for spaghetti out. I put the water to boil and felt a small weight on my shoulders. I heard a giggle and turned around to be faced by beauty.
"Hey, my little angel."
"Hi Eth. I love you."
I pecked his cheek.
"I love you more, angel."
He leaned his head against my shoulder while I was waiting for the water to boil. I picked him up and placed him gently on the counter. Grayson leaned over and planted a kiss. I pulled away, smiled at him, and returned to the kiss. It was never too  sloppy or hungry when we kissed, that's what I loved most about our kisses. I gently massaged the bottom of his lip with my tongue and he opened up his mouth to allow me access. I slowly moved my lips on his, our lips moving in sync. He bit my lip and started to giggle which made both of us pull away.
"Thanks a lot baby," I said with a small grin. I leaned in and bit his lip, only to pull away right after.
He giggled again and flashed a fake frown, "Ethaaaan. Oh the water's boiling babe." 
I grabbed the noodles, put them in the water and set a timer. I lifted Grayson off of the counter and pulled him to me so I could take a selfie with him. The fans love when we do that.
@EthanDolan

Relaxing with dis cutieI kissed his cheek and went to the cupboard to get two glasses

I kissed his cheek and went to the cupboard to get two glasses. After grabbing the glasses, I got some red wine and poured it into the cups, handing one to Grayson. He smiled at me and took a sip of his wine. I started the spaghetti sauce and took a sip of my wine. Once the food finished I got out two plates and parmesan and put the food on them. We ate the food then went into our room and cuddled, falling asleep shortly after.
*the next day*
I woke up before Grayson and slowly untangled my arms from him. I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes, bacon, and biscuits. The food finished cooking so I went outside and hung up the fairy lights. I grabbed a heated blanket and put it outside near some flowers that were next to a small river. The river was a beautiful light blue. I went back inside and got the picture frame and wrapped it up. I took that outside and put it on the blanket. I went inside again and got the food, put it on a tray, and took it to Grayson.
After gently shaking him awake, Grayson took the food and smiled widely at me.
"Thank you so much, Ethan! I love you. Happy anniversary babe."
Grayson planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Of course, my little angel. Happy anniversary and I love you more."
"I still can't thank you enough, Eth. This must have been hard to cook."
I grabbed a piece of bacon and fed it to Grayson.
"No problem, angel. Anything for you."
After eating the food, we went into our room and cuddled. A few hours later when Gray fell asleep I snuck out to get us food. I ordered us some Burger King and took the bags inside. Grayson somehow woke up right as I entered the room and smiled at me.
"Babe, really. This is too much. Let me do something for you."
I smiled while setting the food down.
"Okay, angel. Once we finish eating do whatever."
He grinned, a slight smirk on his lips. I moved over to where Gray was sitting at and sat down next to him. We shortly finished our food and Grayson's smirk soon reappeared.
"Babe, I want to try something we haven't done before," Grayson's voice flooded my mind with thoughts, both good and bad.
What is it?
Is it bad?
Is he breaking up with me?
Is it good?
I nodded, "Okay. Go ahead whenever you're ready, babe."
Grayson moved closer towards me and unbuttoned my pants, a small gasp at the realisation of what he was going to do leaving my mouth. He inched his hand towards my boxers and I lifted up to try and help him take them off.
"You don't have to, angel. I love you no matter what," he simply shrugged after I said that and moved his hand to my length. He started to move his hand, running his finger over the slit dripping with precum. I let out a small moan. His hand was moving fast and gripping slightly tight, and his other hand was playing with my balls. A groan slipped out and I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach. My cum shot out and Grayson dipped it up with his fingers and ate it. He then licked the cum that was on me off.
"Angel, you didn't have to do that. Thank you very much though, angel. It was great."
I put my clothes back on and cuddled with Grayson. We watched TV and then I decided to 'Go to the bathroom'. I snuck into the kitchen and melted the chocolate for the strawberries, coated them in the chocolate and put them on a dish. Then I put them outside. After that I went back into the room.
"Hey angel, I have to show you something." Grayson whined.
"But I'm comfy, Ethie."
I picked Grayson up and carried him outside. Grayson didn't see where we were since he buried his face into me.
"Here we are, angel."
I slowly sat him down onto the blanket and handed him his gift. Grayson opened it and grinned at the sight of it.
"Babe! This is amazing!"
He hugged the picture frame closer to him, a big smile on my angels face. I fed him a chocolate strawberry and we just sat out there, cuddling and eating chocolate strawberries.
The fairy lights illuminated Grayson's face perfectly and he looked like even more of an angel.
After the chocolate strawberries were finished, we stripped and jumped into the river. Grayson leaped onto my back and I swam around, doing anything to make him happy. I ordered us a pizza and we got dried off then dressed. We went inside and watched more tv. Once the pizza got here we ate it and finished the night by cuddling. Grayson was in my arms with his head on my shoulder, I placed a kiss on his lips every once in a while. Grayson fell asleep in my arms and I drifted off to sleep.
*their next anniversary, down in the forest*
I smiled at the fairy lights and chocolate strawberries. Grayson was looking at them and a grin surfaced his face. I got onto my knee, pulling a box out.
"Grayson Bailey Dolan, will you do me the honour of being my angel-like, beautiful, wonderful husband? I can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave."
He let out a small screech, "Yes! I love you so much, Ethan."
I slipped the ring on his finger.
"Not as much as I love you, angel."
*months later, nobody's POV*
"Grayson Bailey Dolan, do you accept Ethan Dolan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
The priest smiled at the two brothers.
"And Ethan Grant Dolan, do you accept Grayson Dolan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"You may now kiss the groom."
Ethan grabbed Grayson and pulled him close to him, kissing him more passionate then ever.
Grayson grinned, "I love you, husband."
"And I love you, my angel of a husband."

sorry it's very trashy. i got a betta fish last week and he died today *it was my fault though*(_)but 5k reads!! thank you frens