Jrethan*Request*

Requested by @Jeanmariewaller
Summary: Jean and Ethan are dating. During a party, Jean, Ethan, and Grayson all get drunk and have a threesome.
Warning: Smut and threesome
Nobody's POV
Ethan moved his tongue down Jean's stomach, a small whimper escaping her mouth. He detached his lips and pulled her black lace panties down, shoving a finger into her. 
"So, are you excited for the party tomorrow, babe?" Ethan smirked while saying this, knowing that it would be hard for the sensitive Jean to respond.

"Y-y-yeah," A moan escaped her lips, "Alw-always with yo-you."

Ethan pumped his finger in and out of her,  moans escaping out of Jean each time his finger touched her clit. Ethan pulled his finger out and flipped her over, landing a big smack on her butt. He then landed another smack, another groan escaping the small girls mouth. Ethan grabbed the lube while Jean got in a seductive position. Ethan coated himself in lube and pushed in. Ethan gave Jean a few seconds to adjust before pounding into her. Small moans were escaping the couple each time Ethan thrusted. Ethan gripped Jean's boobs in his hands, massaging them whilst he pounded into her. The two soon felt their highs coming.

"I'm close baby," Ethan said in his husky voice.

"Mhmm, daddy. Me too." Jean bit her lip.

Ethan thrusted into her once more before they both came, panting on the dirty bed spread.

Ethan smirked, "Ready for that party tonight?"

*At the party*

Ethan, Grayson, and Jean were all wasted. Ethan could barely walk straight. Grayson thought he was a bird (and kept trying to "fly"). And Jean thought Grayson was Ethan and kept snogging him. Drunk Ethan noticed Grayson and Jean kissing and went over to them, frowning.

"I wanna join," he slurred.

Grayson and Jean stopped and pulled Ethan upstairs. They all stripped down and Grayson shoved himself into Jean's mouth while Ethan shoved himself into her ass. Jean sucked on Gray's length and let out moans each time Ethan thrusted. They were all a moaning mess. Grayson shoved himself further into Jean's mouth, a small gag escaping her lips, but she took him all in. Ethan took himself out and went over to Grayson and pulled Gray's lip onto his own. Grayson immediately kissed back and Jean, who was now just watching, started fingering herself.

"Fuck, that's hot, guys." She let out a load moan, throwing back her head.

Ethan pulled his lips away and started wanking off Grayson while kissing Jean. Grayson then started to jack off Ethan. Jean, still fingering herself, bit Ethan's lip. Jean felt that familiar feeling bubble in her stomach and came, slowly riding it off. Grayson ran his thumb over Ethan's slit and bent down to lick up some off the cum dripping. Ethan gave one last tug on Grayson before he soon came. Grayson let out a load moan that triggered Ethan from coming. Ethan and Grayson pulled Jean into themselves (E on one side, G on the other) and cuddled, soon falling asleep.

A/N: sorry that was v, v, v trashy :*( I hope you like it though