"Can I throw these at your wetting mommy?" She asked.

I laughed. "It's called a wedding baby. And no, your gonna' throw roses."

She nodded and got into her car seat. After we were all buckled up I stepped down on the gas pedal and headed to the church.

Ace

I was currently at the party hall where we were gonna' have our little after party and eat food and all that good shit.

I walked inside and sat the cake down gently on the table.

"Cake. Good cause' a nigga hungry." Tae said getting ready to cut a piece.

"Boy not yet. Damn." I snatched the plate out of his hands and put it back down.

"Daddy how do I put this on?" Luke said handing me his bow tie.

"Let me do it." I bent down and snapped it on. I stood back and looked at his outfit.

"Son you looking better than ya' pops."

I rubbed my hand over his head then checked the time on my phone

"Yall we need to head over to the church." I told the boys.

They nodded and we got back into my Tahoe.

We arrived there in 30 minutes.  I stepped out the truck and walked inside and saw a couple of our guest already arriving.

"You look nice." Ginger said walking towards me.

"Thanks. What you doing here?" I asked because I don't remember inviting her.

"Lauren invited me. I wasn't doing anything today so I decided to come and support you guys."

"Oh aight." I walked away from her and was about to head into the bathroom until Pepper closed it.

"Your not allowed to see the bride." She said. I then heard Lauren throwing up.

"Aye let me in. What's wrong with Lauren?"

"She's just nervous. She'll be fine."

"Pepper let me talk to her." I said.

She sighed and a few minutes later Lauren came to the door.

"What Ace?" She said from the another side of the door.

"You good? I heard you getting sick."

"Yea babe. I'm okay. Just a little scared."

"Don't be scared, be happy."

"Okay. I will."

Lauren

This baby was kicking my ass right now.

Pepper wiped my mouth off for the 5th time. I was sweating and my makeup was running.