Shots Fired

(Tonya)

Lauren

"This house is a 6 bedroom, 3 full bath and 1/2 bath house. It also has an in ground pool in the back yard which is 6ft deep. Upstairs you will find an extra room which could be used as a office or play room if you plan on having children." I spoke with a clip board in my hand. I turned and looked at the lady who was looking like she liked the place.

"Mm okay. Not bad house. How much?" She asked.

"25,000."

"Woah."

I laughed. "Yea it's kinda pricey but I think it's worth it."

"No. Not really. I think I want to keep looking."

"Oh okay." I looked down at my watch. "Well it's 4:56 and I get off work at 5. Soooo, do you think we could meet somewhere tomorrow and I could show you more houses?"

"Sure."

I nodded. "May I ask, what's your name?"

"Ginger, Ginger Parker."
*

*

*
When I pulled into the driveway I noticed an unfamiliar car. It was a red Toyota.

"Looks like we have company." I said grabbing my purse and getting out.

I walked inside and saw the kids jumping on my couch.

"Sit y'all asses down!" I simi yelled and put my keys on the counter.

They instantly sat down when they heard my voice.

"Hey mommy." Luke waved.

"Mhm. Hey pooh." I said.

I heard a female's voice upstairs but it didn't sound like Pepper's or Abby's and I know damn well Ace didn't bring another woman into my house.

I kicked my heels off my feet and walked upstairs. The voice became louder and louder as I walked up the steps.

I slowly walked into my bedroom and saw a chick trying on MY CLOTHES and talking on the phone.

"They kids bad as hell though. Especially that little girl. Girl yes. This family must got money too because his wife got a lot of damn clothes. Ooooo she got some red bottoms-"

"Oh are you enjoying yourself sweetie?" I said scaring the life out of her.

She hung up her phone.

"Hi. You must be the wife." She said smiling.

"And you must be in the wrong fucking house. Who do you think you are coming into my room putting on my clothes and shit." I said walking closer to her.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry." She took off my dress and heels. "Ace hired me to watch your kids."

"Ace did what!?" I said feeling my cheeks get red out of anger.

"He hired me as a baby sitter."

I cracked my knuckles. "Just wait until his ass gets home."

Ace

I pulled out my pistol and shot Cam four times in the head. Even though she was dead I kept shooting while a tear escaped my eye.

"Alright Ace man that's enough." Darwin said. But I kept on shooting until I ran out of bullets. I threw the gun across the room.

"Ace... It's okay." Pepper rubbed my back. I pushed her ass against the wall and stormed out her house.

I jumped into my Benz and raced home not even caring how fast I was driving. Once I arrived I jumped out the car and walked inside.

"Ace where have you been." Lauren said on my ass.

I ignored her and kept on walking.

"Ace! I said where-"

"I'm not in the fucking mood right now Lauren."

"I don't care if your in the mood or not! I want to know where you had to go that was so important that you had to leave your kid-"

"Lauren I'm serious-"

"IM SERIOUS TOO!"

I tried so hard not to slap the life out of her. I walked into the bedroom and locked the door.

Lauren

"Ace!" I banged on the bedroom door. "Open this damn door!" I yelled and tried to twist the door knob.

I don't know what the hell has gotten into him.

He opened the door with red eyes and a back pack on his back.

"What's wrong?" I said noticing he had been crying.

He ignored me and continued to walk.

"Ace what's wrong? Why do you have a back pack? Where are you going?" I followed him all the way outside.

He didn't say a word to me. He threw the back pack in the back seat and opened the front door. But I closed it.

"Ace talk to me baby." I said starting to tear up a little bit.

He grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly. Without saying anything he got into the car, started it up, and took off.

I stood in the driveway with tears forming in my eyes. I don't know where he's going or why he was crying. I just hope he stays safe.

Ace

I swung by Pepper's house and picked all of them up.

"Can I come too Ace?" Abby asked.

I wiped my face. "Nah. I want you to go to my house and help Lauren with the kids."

Abby sighed. "Okay."

After they all got inside I started driving on the highway.

"You alright?" Tae asked.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything to anybody. I don't know if my son is dead or alive but I will find out tonight.

"Ace can you at least tell us where we're going."

"We're going to find Tisha. I won't stop looking for her ass until I find her. That's a promise."