d a r e s with the Pack

Start from the beginning

"Ok, we will be right back after setting up for the challenges!" Rob smiled at the camera, and the rest of the guys stopping their recordings.

"That whole me in a closet thing is a joke, right?" Mitch clarified, adjusting his hoodie.

"It's up to you and Rob, he did win," Preston laughed, glancing between the two, an evil grin on Rob's face.

"Have mercy Rob a dob flob," Mitch joked, throwing Rob a bag of chips.

"Think about the views, Mitch," Rob persuaded, throwing an arm around him.

"Also clickbait," Lachlan added hopefully, setting up a camera in the living room.

"Fine," Mitch grumbled, picking up his phone, tweeting out this event.

"Okay, let's gather around and explain the rules," Lachlan trailed off, making sure the camera had been set up correctly.

"What are the rules?" Rob asked, popping open a cola, sitting next to Preston on the ground.

"So basically since you won, you'll dare the loser, Preston, first," Lachlan shot a gleeful look at Preston, "Then Preston will dare me, and I will dare Mitch, and then you and Mitch can get your time in the closet of love," Lachlan finished, smiling at the now recording camera.

"Well Preston," Rob began, thinking of something dare worthy. He paused, "How about you and Lachlan take a shower together with your clothes on, cold water,"

Mitch applauded, "That is hilarious, I'll get the vlogging camera," Mitch laughed as he walked off.

Preston and Lachlan both had frowns on their faces, "How did I get dragged into this?" Lachlan complained, taking his phone and keys out of his pockets.

"Because Prechlan," Mitch called, coming back with the camera in his hands. "Get to the bathroom you two,"

Preston trudged down the hall, Lachlan close behind him. "Ladies first," Lachlan smirked, pushing Preston into the shower before following him. They both stood there, waiting for Mitch to show up with the camera.

"Say cheese!" Mitch smiled, before Rob turned on the water, leaving the curtains open. Lachlan started shivering immediately, and Preston stood like an icicle, rubbing water out of his eyes.

"H-h-how long do w-we stay-y here-e," Lachlan asked, Preston grateful for his thick shirt.

"Five more minutes," Mitch smiled evilly, "Future payback for the closet boys," He high fived Rob awkwardly.

"NO!" They both yelled, completely soaked at this point.

"Fine then, Lachlan, carry Preston bridal style to the couch," Rob reasoned, handing the camera back over to Mitch.

"What are you waiting for, Lachlan?" Preston shivered as Lachlan stood there awkwardly.

"Won't we get water everywhere?" Lachlan asked, hugging Preston. They both clung to each other to keep warm.

"I'll bring in towels," Mitch replied, leaving the room.

"Ready to go you little cactus?" Lachlan scooped Preston into his arms, staring into his eyes.

"That is literally the cutest thing ever," Rob smiled, still holding the camera.

Once Mitch had set out the towels, Lachlan dramatically paraded Preston around the house, finally dropping him on the couch. Lachlan grabbed two towels, sitting down next to Preston, wrapping them around his shivering body, pulling him close.

"Alright, who's next?" Lachlan asked, Preston cuddling into his chest.

"You," Preston answered smartly, looking up at him.