Epilogue

Raven

*17 Years Later*

' mo laoch mo ghile mear

' mo Shéasar, gile mear Suan gan séan bhfuair féin Ó chuaigh I gcéin mo ghile mear

Ó chuaigh I gcéin mo ghile mear

(Since he went far away, my darling)

Amhrán na farraige

Ór are na seolta Ag seoladh na bhfonnta (Song of the sea Gold on the sails Sending the melodies)

"Mommy, that sounded so pretty. Again, again," chanted Siobhán, our eight year old daughter. I chuckled and pulled the little girl onto my lap and nuzzled our noses together. The girl had been infatuated with traditional folk songs of Ireland since her third birthday when my mother sang her something before bedtime.

"Hmmmm, how about something different this time?" I asked. She had asked me to sing mo ghile mear every time. She nodded her head and I was about to start singing a different tune when we heard screaming from outside. After placing Siobhán down and warning her to stay inside, I ran outside to see what the scream was, only to be tackled to the floor by three females.

"Mammy!"

"Oh, Raven, it's been so long since I've seen you!"

"Ah, how is my son faring? Is he treating you right?"

"Mother, Liberty, Sonya, as much as I love you all, could we not do this while my ribs are being crushed? The three of you combined aren't exactly light," I laughed. They joined in.

"Mother, how good to see you. And what do you mean treating Raven right? I've always been a gentleman towards her. If you want to see a proper demon, it's your grandchildren's mother who you should look for."

"Daddy!" Liberty squealed as she ran into his arms, and he swung her in a circle while she giggled like a little girl. This felt just right. Lucien's a father and I a mother; we're away from the depths of Hell and we're all happy.

***

Seventeen years has made such a difference with the whole family. My parents are together and happy as are my in laws and I have two new brothers and sisters. While Lucifer and Sonya had been hesitant to try for another child, they eventually had triplets, two girls and a boy.

Lucien and I have lived up to Clara's vision and now have a flock of fledglings. After Liberty and Kaden, we had triplets, Marcus, Lucas and Lisanna, another set of twins, Scarlet and Rose, quadruplets, Storm, Selene, Viktor and Amelia and then there was Jace and Mila and finally the twins Aoife and Siobhán.

Our flock has grown considerably and it was going to continue growing - not that Lucien needs to know, I thought as I stroked my womb where there was a splendid surprise. I looked out to the ocean where I could see the fledglings flying around Lucien now that they understood how to fly.

They were literally flying circles around him!

I sat on the bench under the tree looking over the ocean and got lost in my thoughts. Liberty is back home, mother and father will most likely be visiting soon with Sonya and Lucifer so I will have to tell them soon.

I was taken from my thoughts as my flock landed before me, all shifting and tackling me from my seat. "Woah, woah, careful. Would't want to hurt the new member would we?" I said, looking at Lucien pointedly. His eyes widened and I heard multiple gasps behind me.

My mother and Sonya were hugging each other and looking at me, they said, "Really? Again? More babies?"

I nodded and smiled.

My father and Lucifer looked at each other and smiled, "more children," they said in unison.

Liberty had a hand on her hip and said teasingly with a smile, "C'mon mammy, don't ya think you're getting a bit old to be a baby maker?"

Lucien pulled me to him, kissed me on the cheek and said, "she still looks as beautiful as the day I first met her."

I smiled up at him, pecked him on the lips and turned to Liberty saying, "Really Liberty, you should know better. When you reach my age, you tell me you're not going to be having multiple buns in the ovens. I'm telling ya, we may be immortal, but we're not here for the cookies, sweetie," I said with a wink.

She let out a laugh and said jokingly, "Welcome to the dark side; we have cookies. Nice ring to it, don't you think?" Causing everyone to laugh.

We never did go back to my clan. They never would have believed us about the flowers or Michael. Instead, we moved. We saw the world and were now living in a beautiful house by the ocean, with no neighbors and it was a pleasant environment to raise fledglings. And I didn't need my clan. We had our own family, including Clara, now that she married Vincent. The Scottish woman eventually got pregnant and gave birth to three healthy babies, Leon, Michaela and James. They are now fourteen years old and we learned that Leon is the mate of my girl Storm and Michaela is the mate of my boy Marcus.

Life is good now. We have our own clan, identified with the mark of the Sun Goddess, and we are living our lives to the fullest. 

I am pulled from my thoughts, once again, when Liberty walks into the room. "Mammy, there's something I need to talk to you about."

Maybe it was the way she said it, but by the time she finishes, I have a feeling there will be war. She sits down next to me and whispers, "mammy, Lisanna found her mate and you won't like who it is," and grimaces.

I tense. Won't like who it is? Faces flash past of people I don't like. Who would be the mate of my ten year old daughter? Who am I going to slaughter?

Liberty breathes deep and whispers, "Damion."

Shit!

***
Hey guys! Just decided on writing three books!!!

1* Liberty and Her wolf mate
2* Kaden and his siren princess
3* Lisanna and her vampire prince Damion

Thanks for staying guys! You're all fabulous 😘😘😘