Ch. 14 Girls and Gangs pt. 2/2

Riley's P.O.V

I smiled at my reflection, happy that for once after two weeks I woke up in a good mood, and pulled down my ripped white shorts a little more. I was wearing a light blue tank top and a gray cardigan with them. Plus white sandals.

I slipped outside, planning on going for a walk when I heard a group of sketchy guys talking.

"We're not actually letting him in? I'm confused." One stated.

"Don't get me wrong, Minkus is cool, but he's gone soft because of this chick. The only way we could let him in is if she really did disappear. And not just from his mind." The other responded.

Minkus...Farkle?! Has he moved on already? Who's this girl? And he joined a gang?!

"But he already went through with taking that little girl's virginity. You know how much that was killing him, man." Another spoke up.

"And--"

"Look, we either kill Minkus or the chick. All I know is there are no softies in this group. Also, no snitches and Minkus has seen too much already. He knows our hideout. Our faces. Our names. He knows me personally. Look, if we can fan out and find this girl then he doesn't have to die. If we don't well then...--"

"I'M THE GIRL! Please don't kill, Farkle." I rushed out.

Before I could curse myself out for throwing myself in the coffin, the guys turned to me and gasped. Then before I knew it I was knocked out.

~~

When I blinked my eyes open...

Well, let me correct that. EYE open. The other was swollen shut. I glanced down at my arms in the dark room I was locked in and saw that they were bruised and cut. My core ached. There was blood there and on the floor. Did they rape me while I was unconcious?! WHAT THE HELL?!

I heard what sounded like Farkle protesting before the door opened and light flooded in the room.

"Look, I really don't see why I have to--"

He saw me and froze.

"R-Riley?" He gasped.

I'm gagged. And tied to a chair. It took me about three seconds to notice that I'm half naked. Like only on my bottom half. Well, that answers my first question.

"You guys raped my...Ex?!" He yelled.

Even NOW he had to struggle to find a title for me. For us. I'm so damn stupid for not just asking him out the right way.

"And you are gonna kill her. Once she's outta mind then bam, you're in." One of them sneered.

I protested against the gag and Farkle gaped.

"NO! I'M NOT KILLING HER. She's innocent and sweet and she did nothing wrong." Farkle defended.

"Too bad, and don't think you can just shoot her. You gotta make it slow. Hence the torture dungeon."

I glanced around and squeaked at the amounts of curved knives and stabbers and chokers and restrictors and so many more torture objects on walls and tables. Farkle refused and one of the guys shrugged.

"Ok fine...then Dice can get the honor of killing you both."

"WAIT, WHAT? Leon how could you?!" Farkle choked.

"Sorry, bud." Leon shrugged.

"Let's go pretty boy, you're first." Dice sighed.

He seemed upset. I was petrified. I shrieked against my gags and something finally clicked in my head. I love Farkle. Like...LOVE Farkle. And he loves me.