Living Like This (Dylan Obrien)

Dylans Pov

I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes to see my wife laying next to me. She looked so beautiful. Her lips were opened just a little amd her eyes were closed. Her hair fell perfectly on her face. 'Mia. Wake up.' I whospered agains her neck. She kinda shivered which made me happy. She grunyed and flippen over so she was looking at the wall. I knew what would get her up. I went to Jessicas room and picked her up. 'Boodmorning sweet girl.' I said. I kissed her cheek and to my surprise she said 'I love you.' I laughed amd said back 'I love you more.' I brought her in our room and I sat back on our bed. I ,ade Jess laugh so Mia would know that she was here. Mia instantly sprung out of bed. I looked at her weirdly. 'Uhh... Sorry.' She said. I shrug it off as I handed her to Mia. 'Mommy.' Jessica said. I looked Mia amd smiled. 'Daddy' she now said. I soon smiled even bigger. We set her back down in our crib when I walked up behind me. We were exeptionally "close" and I turned and we walked out of the room. She pushed me back into our room. She kissed me. I kissed her. Whenever we kissed it was just so simple. It felt so right. She put her hands on my neck amd ran her fingers through my hair. I put my handss on her lower back. 'Mmmmmm' she moaned against my mouth. I giggled and licked her lips. I slid my toungue in her mouth amd they faught...

To Be Continued....

Sorry its so short. Its just everything with school. Anyways I wont be posting this weekend but I promise on Monday I will. Thank you guys for 1K reads!!! I love you all!!! Saty beautiful.

~Ellie Obrien