True To Be (Dylan Obrien)

Dylans Pov

Today I woke up super early because it was our 1 month aniversary. I got out of bed very slowly and quietly. I hopped in the shower and thwn got dressed. I grabbed a water botel amd headed for my car.
{30 minutes later}
My surprise was all taken care of. I went back home and ran back to our room. But Mia wasnt there. 'Mia?' I looked in th closet still not there. I heard squealing and crying coming from the bathroom. I slowly opened the door. 'Babe?' I opened it all the way to fine Mia with duct tale over her mouth and her hands and feet tied in ropes. 'Oh My God!' I walked closer and grabbed one side of the ducttape. 'Just like a bandaid' i warned. She nodded and I ripped it off. She gasped for air and said 'Dylan, its Code. Hes here and he went looking for you.' Amd at that moment we needed to get out of there. I untied her hands and feet to reveal blood running down her legs. 'Mia, what happened.' I wiped up some of the blood. 'It was Code but we need to go Dyl. Now' i picked her up bridal style nd rn down the stairs. One of the smoke alarms went off. I looked at it in confusion. Another went off. Then it started getting really hot. Amd I could smell smoke. Our doorbell rang. I put my wife down and Nswered the door. 'HURRY. GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. GET EVERYONE OUT. YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!' The officer yelled. I looked at Mia and we both ran out. She looked at our beautiful house that was now on fire. She covered her mouth in disbeliefe and tears fell out of her eyes. My eyes soon started to water. Not from the amoke, but from all the memories that had been washed away by that one fire. How did it even start? Then I heard someone lughing. I looked to my left to see Code with matched and gasoline. I grabbed Mias hand and she looked and saw him too. Her face turned from sorrow into anger. Into frustation. Into hatred. All for that one guy.

Mias Pov

I wanted to just take a knife and slaughter him right now. Thank God Jessica wasnt with us. Holland and Crystal wanted her for the night. Now that I saw that Code was gone I had all the memories flash back. And then one came that I realized something very important. The day he proposed. I looked at my hand and realized today is our one month anniversary. And I didnt have my ring. I left it in our room. 'Oh no! No! No! No!' I said in shock. 'What Mia what?' Dylan said in a worried tone. I ran into the burning house. 'MIA WHAT THE HELL GET OUT!!!' Dylan yelled. I only needed my ring. Dylan ran in after me. I ran quickly up the stairs to our bedroom. I coukd barley see because of the smoke. I finally found my ring and started couphing. I felt two stromg arms pick me up in their arms.. I was couphing louder and louder ever step we took down the stairs. I was now gasping for breath. We were soon out side when I thought I couldnt breath anymore. And the scary part was... I couldnt.

Dylans Pov

She wasnt breathing. Why the hell would she just run in there. She was laying on the driveway, pale, not breathing, not knowing that everything would be ok. Not knowing that I was here, with her, right now, and forever. I shook her but she wouldnt wake up. 'Mia. Come on! Wake up.' Then of course all the fans finally showed up. They all stopped at the sight of the fire amd gasped. Then they found me. Sitting on the ground, tears rolling down my cheeks, sitting next to my most likly dead wife. I looked into her closed eyes. My thumb stroked her cheek. Soon one of my tears hit jer cheek. I lifted my head to see all the fans staring. Then one came over. 'Hi. Ummmm you responed to me on tumblr when I stood up for Mia. You said I hope we can meet. Sooooo hi Im Stephanie.' I instantly looked down and smiled. I looked up at her and shook her hand and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled hugly at me. 'Ummm can you go get one of the officers?' I asked her. She nodded and walked over to them. One of them soon came over and looked at her cold, fragile body just laying there. He knelt down beside her. 'Okay son, Im gonna need you to hold her head up for a minute.' I nodded and held her head up. Jer hair was so soft. Holding her head brought back memories. But only one came to mind, the sex😏. I smirked but soon realized that I might be losing the one who gave it all to me. I just prayed that she would be okay and that instant she gasped for air. And sat up. Tears fell from my eyes amd she turned to look at me. She hugged me tight. Another officer came over and said to us. 'You guys are gonna need to go somewhere else for about a week u til you come back jere.' We both nodded and got into the car.

Mias Pov

I really wanted to have sex with him right now. He looked strait forward into the street. His face was blank. I grabned his 'area' and squeased it. His face soon relaxed and he looked at me. He smiled and blushed. I giggled because he was getting harder in my hands. I soon started to pump him in my hands.

Dylans Pov

She did this so perfectly. I looked down to see her hands pumping me. I closed my eyes in pleasire. It was still dark out. I think she really wanted to do me so I decided we havent done it in a car before. I parked into an ally that noone woukd ever go in. I turned around and let all the seats lay all the way down. I climbed in the back as she followed me. She soon pushed me down and ripped off my shirt then went my pants. I took her sweats off and her tshirt. She pulled off my boxers ao she could pleausre me. She started like she always would and sucked on the top of it. 'Mmmm' i moaned. She went further onto me and I could feel her teeth running across my skin. I closed my eyes and wanted to just let go. I grabbed the doorhandle and closed my hand into a fist. The windows were black so noone could see us. 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
She brought her hands down. I arched my back as I was about to cum inside her mouth. 'Mmmmmmm Mia faster.' I groaned. She did what I said and she pumped faster. I soon came and watched her swallow all of my cum. I flipped us over and ripped her underwear off. I got a condom out of my pocket and put it on. After it was on I looked at her to see if she had second thoughts. Sje took my head in her hands and kissed me as her amswer. I went to kiss her neck and soon thrusted into her. 'Ohhhh' i moaned. Why did she always feel so good? I went almost completly out then woukd thrust back into her. Her fingernails dug into my back. 'Faster.' She said out of breath. I thrusted into her as I threw my head back in overwhelming pleasure. 'Ughhh.' I moamed getting tired. I think Mia wanted to be in lead cause she fipped us over annd started sitting down on me. I grabbed her thighs and threw my head back. She went faster. 'Yess Mia.' I moaned closing my eyes. He soon came causing me to cum too. I rolled my hips on him to make his orgasm last longer. 'Mmmmmm.' I moaned. She sat up and got off of me. I threw the condom away and got dressed as she did. I looked at her and she said 'Happy Aviversary Babe.' I smiled and said 'God that felt so good.' She kissed my lips and kissed my neck. 'Thank you Mia. For the best life ever.' She looked at me and smiled. We soon started driving to our trailer.