Can I survive (Dylan Obrien)

Mias Pov

He carried me to the car. I was balling. I knew what that meant. The baby died. No Mia. Stop. You dont know that yet. Maybe you got cut. I dont know. How could she die. I was going to name her Stephanie. Dylan and I both loved that name. I was crying and my stomach hurt. I put my head in my hands. I felt a shaky hand on my leg. It was Dylans. He was sweating and tears rolled down his cheeks. Awee he cared that much about our baby? Thats sweet. 'Dylan, its probably nothing. I doubt the babys dead. I probably got cut or something.' I was no longer crying anymore because I knew the baby coukdnt die this quickly. He quickly calmed dowm. We walked into the hospital. I only had an ity bity bump on my belly. We walked to the counter asking for Dr. Richfeild.

Dylans Pov

Shes right the baby cant die this quickly. We asked for the doctor. He took us into the room. It was amazing that Mia was already 3 months pregnate and she didnt even have a big bump yet.
1 hour later.
They took tests and we were waiting in the room. We were both hoping that nothing had happened to baby Steph. The doctor walked in with sorrow filling his face. Thats definently not good. 'Im sorry for your lost.' I looked over at Mia with tears rolling out my eyes. She was balling. The doctor said 'Ill give you two a minute'. I sat down on the bed by Mia and we were both crying. I looked out the window and saw more fangirls looking worried. I swear to God those girls are freaking everywhere. I looked back at Mia and she was crying. Like full on crying. I coukdnt imagine how she felt. I mean the poor thing was in her. Literally. 'I didnt e-even feel her k-kick' she sobbed. Now that, that made me cry. Then fan girls started pooring in Mia rolled her eyes and the fangirls gave her "The Look". 'So-sorry guys shes really upset.' I stuttered as tears still poored out my eyes. 'Well whats wrong. I took a deep breath and started talking. 'Ummm I got her pregnate cause were dating. We forgot to use protection and she found out she was going to have a baby. We went to sleep last night and she woke up this morning and there was blood all over the sheets. Our baby... shes dead.' Mia was curled in a ball crying. I looked at all the girls some were crying and some had left not wanting yo see me so hurt. The girl i was talking to hugged me tight. She went over to Mia and looked down at her. Mia looked up. The fan hugged her. 'Im sorry for your loss' she whispered. Mia hugged back. 'I guess it was the plan' the fan left.

Mias Pov

The fan left. How am I supposed to deal with this. How am I supposed to live. Should I even live if sh died becaus of me. We shouldnt have done it again. This is literally ALL my fault. I came on to Dylan. I dont even think he wanted to. 'Oh trust me I wanted to' i looked at Dylan confused. 'How did you-' 'You were talking out loud' and its not all your fault babe. It was my faukt for nit using protection.' I nodded npmy head no. 'No. Dylan stop! Its not your fault. The most important thing you couldve done was be there for me. And you were. You held my hair back when i threw up my own guts. You got me food. You made me feel safe. Amd not a lot of boys would do that. Let alone a famous one.' He chuckled and wiped both of our tears. 'Ill always remember Stephanie.' He said that pushed it I started crying but I could still talk. 'I know. Me too. I love you Steph.' I looked up to the sky. He hugged me tight and kissed my head. We headed home. When we got to our trailer we saw the whole cast outside his trailer. Holland and Crystal walked up to me. 'Is thae baby okay. Is she hurt. How is she.' They both asked. I was so frustrated. 'Guys!' I kind of yelled. 'Im sorry.' I took a deep breath and a few tears escaped my eyes and Dylan came behind me and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. I instantly calmed down. 'Umm Stephanie is... dead' i started crying. Thay noth hugged be and Dylan backed away and was crying too. Posey Hoechlin and Daniel all walked over and talked to him.

Dylans Pov

'Brooo. Im soo sorry. I was stocked to meat that baby of yours.' Posey hugged me. 'Man. I was stoked to feel her kick. Watch her walk for the first time. Hear her first words. Wqiting for her to call me daddy. Walk her down the isle. Be a grandfather.' All of the guys were crying now. Like i was obviously. Hoechlin was. Posey was. And Daniel was. Mia overheard us because she walked over and hugged me and started crying. 'Me too baby. Me too' she was crying. Posey, Hoechlin, Daniel, Mia and I formed a group hug and we all cried. After awile Mia and I went inside my trailer. Mia hopped in the shower with me. Yea we cried. For a awile. I could tell she was happy that I cared so much. And I did. Very Much. We came to my bed. We covered up and watched Girl Code. Her favorite show. 'I love you Mia' 'I love you more Dyl' 'And I love Steph and I always will. Ill never forget her' a couple tears sreamed down her cheeks. She kissed me and we fell asleep.

Hey Guys! So Ill probably post one more tonight. If I have time. I hope you liked this chapter. I know its kinda depressing but I thought it would be a good twist. Ily all! Stay Beautiful

~Ellie Obrien