Should I go? (Dylan Obrien)

Mias Pov

A couple minutes later i heard a knock on my door. 'Dylan go awayy' 'Please baby let me in' 'Dont you have to pack?' And after that he walked in. I looked up from my pillow and looked at the gorgeous creature! 'Dylan yo-' 'Mia listen' he said in a sharp tone. 'Its not like I want to go. I have to. I would do anything to stay her with you. But I can't just loose my career like that. This is my life now.' Dylan started sharply but became quiet. 'I know Dyl. Im not mad at you. I just, i dont want you to leave.' I said tearing up. 'I mean what am I supposed to do about Ava. What am i supposed to do about my attacks?.' I was now crying. 'I know Mia. I know.' He hugged me tight. 'Dylan?.' I asked. 'Yes' 'Can we stay like this forever?' 'I wish' 'Me too' i sobbed. 'Unless you wanna come' i pulled away and looked at his face. 'What?' 'I mean i asked Jeff if you could come. He said yes. Were only going for 2 months. And i called your school already.' He said with hopeful eyes. 'Ummm. I mean I- I have to pack. And-And I have to ask my parents. And then-' 'Okay Okay calm down babe. Is that a yes!' 'YESSSS' he smiled.

Dylans Pov

Shes coming. Shes coming! Oh my G- okay Dyl calm down. Shes Coming Though! Shell get to meet the cast. The cast will get to meet her. This is great. 'So you should start packing soon huh?' I asked wrapping my arms aroung her skinny bony waist. 'Mhm' she turned around and pecked my lips. She knows i hate when she does that. She started to turn but turned back aroung and smashes. Literally smashed. her lips onto mine. She pulled away quickly and giggled and walked into her room. Man do i love her. Shes perfect. Everything about her.

Mias Pov

I love that boy. I was so relieved when he asked me to go with him. I already called my parents and Kay. She bought tickets so she could go with us. Oh No! I forgot to ask Dylan! I ran super fast out of my room. And emidently ran into a hard toned body. I fell down to the ground. I looked up to see Dylan again. 'Wow there tiger' he laughed. I laughed. 'Sorry. Umm I have something to ask you.' 'Yeaa...' He said unsure. 'Umm so I talked to Kay. And she bought tickets so she coukd stay with us.? I questioned the last part. 'Oh of course im sure the cast would love to meet her.' I let out a sigh of relief. 'Thank God.' I got up and walked to my room and pulled out my Dylan Obrien suitcase. He walked in and laughed. 'What!' You said affnded. 'Your so cute i love you' he walked over and placed his hands on my hips. 'Your cute' he giggled. I held his cheeks in my hands and looked into those eyes that made me melt everytime i looked into them. I pecked his nose then his lips. 'So are we staying in an apartment?' I questioned. 'Well i thought it was only going to be us and i thought we could stay in my trailer but Kay is g-' 'No. She can stay somewhere else. I wanna be alone with you.' He laughed and kissed my cheek. He smirked. 'Alright.' I got up off his lap and started packing. 'Im sure that Tyler would let Kay stay in his trailer.'

Dylans Pov

She finished packing. And we went downstairs and watched tv. We were watching Pitch Perfect. I knew she had a crush on that Jessi guy. I admit it. I was jealous. 'Ughhh he is sooo hott' 'okay Mia i get it' i laughed. She got up and headed to the kitchen for food. I pulled her back down on the couch. I was now on top of her tickling her. 'DYL-DYLAN STOP' she laughed. I stopped. 'Do you love me more than that guy' he looked uo at the tv when it was a scene with Skylar Austin. She pulled me by my collar down to her lips and kissed me hard. She sucked my lip and pulled back. 'Does that answer your question?' I smirked. 'I love you princess' she smiled and blushed. 'I love you more prince.' 'Impossible'

Hey Muffin Cuties. Merry Late Christmas! Hope you liked this😊 Stay Beautiful ily
~Ellie Obrien