Sick. (Dylan Obrien)

Mias Pov

He said that he had her sound miniter. 'Your such a good daddy' he smiled amd nodded no. 'Dylan why do you always say your not a good father?' 'Because sweetheart, Im not. Im new to all this. I mever see kids yiu always do.' I looked to the ground and he walked over to me. 'What wrong?' 'I used to see kids. Not anymore.' 'What do you mean?' 'After my dad and brother died I never saw any more of my family that my mom amd grandparents. I would always hang out with my baby cousins and I would always babysit them and play with them-' a tear rolled down my cheek 'and I havent seen them in 9 or so years.'

Dylans Pov

Ohmygod! I felt terrible. How coukd I be such a dick to say that to her. 'Mia Im so sorry. I had no idea an-' She got out of jer chair and kissed my lips amd smiled at me. I kissed her again with more passion. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She ran her fingers through my hair. I licked her lios and slid my toungue in her mouth. She moaned against my mouth which made me smile. I led her over to the chair and sat down. She strattled me. She went down from my mouth to my neck. She found my sweet spot and sucked on it. I bit my lip and moaned. I put my hand on the back of jer neck. She rolled her fingers up and down my abbs. She soon kissed down my stomach and licked back up them. I looked at her once her face again met with mine. I kissed jer again. Thats when we heard the little moniter go off. She laughed and pulled away. 'Ill be right back' I nodded and sat back down in the chair. She went upstairs and she was gone for like ten minuyes I decided to go up amd check on her. I went up the stairs and walked to her room. I jeard crying. First the baby which was no surprise but then Mia. I swung open the door and looked to see Mia crying holding the baby who was screaming. 'Dylan. She wont s-stop' 'babe its ok. This is our first baby. Your doing great.' I took the baby out of her hands and she watched me. I rocked the baby in my arms and kissed her cheek. She soon started calming down. I layed her back in jer crib. 'See its not that hard. You just hold them in your arms and they calm down.' 'Just like me.'

Mias Pov

(2 hours later)

I went back up to Jessicas room because the moniter went off. She was in her crib couphing. Dykans followed me up. I quickly grabbed her and looked at her face. She kept couphing. 'Hey Dyl can you get the thermomiter thing?' He nodded and looked in the bathroom. He came back in literally like 7 seconds later. 'Wow that was fast.' 'I know I just am worried.' 'Dont be babe its probably just a cold.' I felt her temperature. 102%. I dripped the thermometer on the ground. 'Or not.' I handed her to Dylan so we could call her doctore about the meds.

To Be Continued...