Better Than Before (Dylan Obrien)

Mias Pov

He sucked on my neck and I moaned. He moved back up to my lips and stuck his toungue in my mouth. I bit down on his toungue and he gripped my hips harder. He pulled me closer to him and we walked back over to the bed. My hair was pulled up so while we had our "makeout" Dylan pulled my hair into a pony so he could play with my neck. After he was done he pushed me down on his bed. He looked into my eyes and smirked. Not like a bad boy smirk but a sweet smirk. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled. 'Why are you ao perfect baby?' He asked. I shrugged qnd lughed. 'I get it from you I guess.' He brought his hand from my cheek to under my oversized sweatshirt. I didnt have on a bra so he slowly brought his hand to my chest. He slowly kissed me and rubbed my chest. I moaned on his lips as he smiled. He rubbed harder as I kept moaning. He soon just took my sweatshirt off and did it with both hands. 🔞MATURE CONTENT🔞 I arched my back and held his head in my hands. I soon threw his shirt across the room. He kissed downto my chest. I closed my eyes and threw my jhead down on the pillow and bit my lip. 'Mmmmmmm Dylan' i moaned. He felt up my sides with his hands as he was kissing, sucking, and licking my chest and stomach. He made his way to th shorts I was wearing and pulled them off. He threw them as he kissed my lips roughly. I turned my head so he would kiss my neck. He started to kiss and suck when he brought his hand down to my 'area' 😂. He put his hand down my underwear and 'played with me.' I moaned. He sucked harder and rubbed faster. I was moaning louder and louder. I soon came as he brought his hand back up to my neck. I flipped us over so Iw as ontop. I reached into a drawer and pulled the condom out. I gave it to him amd he looked at me and gave me the puppy eyes. I laughed knowing he wanted me to put it on him. I pulled his boxers off and put it on him. After I soon sqeazed him. He moaned as I did it again but harder. He gripped the pillow and moaned. I was gonna keep going. 'Shit. You already put the thing on.' I said. He took it off and threw it away. 'There.' I smiled and brought my mouth onto him. He moaned and gripped the pillow harder.

Dylans Pov

She was doung it again. It felt so good. All the sudden she sucked really hard. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I moaned and moaned and moaned. It was like she was eating me out like shes known me forver. I loosened my grip on the pillow and brought my hands down to her hair. My hands were shaking. I was breathing in and out heavily. 'Ohhh. Mia' i moaned. She soon started pumping and I couldnt take it. I soon came and watched her swallow my cum. I honestly dont know why that turns me on so much. She kissed back up to my lips. I could taste myself onto her lips. 'How are you so good at that?' I said out of breath. She laughed and said 'I try to please you.' 'Well, it definently works.' I flipped us over so I could 'please' her. I pulled off her pink thong that turned me on almost as much as seeing her naked. I spread her legs apart and kissed her thighs. I soon licked her up. She moaned. I sucked, licked, and kissed her until she woukd come. She was moaning pretty loud and she soon came. I licked her up and she shuttered. I picked up anither condom and as I was about to put it on she snatched it from my hands and started to put it on me. I smiled at her as she fit it onto me. I kissed her neck and looked into her eyes. 'Mia. Are you sure you want to do this?' 'Posative.' She kissed me quickly and spread her legs open. I kissed at her chest again as she tangled her fingers and my hair together. I soon tnrusted into her slowly. I looked at jer face as she winced in pain. Her face soon changed from pain to pleasure. I was hovering over her looking at her face to make sure she was okay. I soon closed my eyes in pleasure. 'Mm. Faster Dylan.' She wined. I smiled and obeyed her. I thrusted into her faster and faster. She arched her back and grabbed the sheets. I pushed harder and hit her g-spot. 'DYLAN!!' She screamed. I felt like I was doing something right. I started getting tired and my arms were starting to hurt from holding myself up so I wouldnt crush her. She noticed so sh flipped us over. We were still connected so I rested and closed my eyes and held her hips. She rolled her hips onto me and I moaned. She sat up and down onto me. 'Ohhh yeaa.' I moaned. She went faster. 'Mia. Faster. Faster.' I panted. She went faster when I reached my climax as she did hers. We were both sweating. She fell onto me. We unconnected and I threw my condom away. I held her close to me. 'That was so much better than last time.' She said. That made me really happy. But it was true. 'Damn your good at sex.' I said to her. She smirked and kissed me passionatly. She put her leg across my torso and we fell asleep.

To Be Continued....