Starting a Family (Dylan Obrien)

Mias Pov

I woke up and turned to my side. Inwasstill in the hospital, but whereis Dylan? I looked over my shoulder to see Dylan and Jessica playing peek-a-boo. I smiled and sat up and watched them. Dylan stood up and threw Jessica in the air and caught her. She was laughing the cutest laugh I had ever heard in my life. Well besides Dylans😉. He noticed Iw as awake when he heard me giggle. He smiled and walked over and placed Jessica in my arms. I held and rocked her. I rested my head on the wall behind me. It felt nothing like laying on Dylan chest. It was like he had read my mind he layed beside me and moved my head so it was on his chest. It was so silent and peaceful when tons of people started barging in. With flashes and screams. I opened my eyes to see the paos and fans scattered everyehere in the room. Dylan got up and shooed some of the fans away. 'Mia did you just give birth?' 'Was it Dylans baby?' 'How do you feel.?' I held my head in my hands and tried to block out the aound. It was really loud and so agrivating it hurt. I jeld Jessica close to me. Dylan did what je did best and asked them sweetly to move out. I started breathing really fast when it got silent. It didnt sound silent. It sounded like a thousand screams and sirens running through my brain all at once. Dylan took the baby and pit her in her crib and took my hand away from my ears. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I opened my squinted eyes and looked at Dylans brown ones. Just looking in his eues made me calm down. 'Im sorry.' Was all he managed to say. I nodded and hugged my arms around his abbs. He let out a big beeath against my neck. I lightky kissed his neck and he kissed mine.

Dylans Pov

I didnt understand. I didnt understand what was wrong with her. It was like she was imagining a lot more than what had happened. There was only 3 paps and 4 fangirls. Yea I counted. Its like she saw 100 times 12. I just wanted to hold her right now. I just wanted her head to lay perfectly on my chest, her arms warapped tightly around me, and our baby laying with us. That reminds me. I grabbed Jess out of her crib and walked back over to the bed. I layed down and put her in the middle of us. She stretched out jer arms like she was asking for a hug. We both laughed. Mia rested her head on my chest right where it belonged and kissed my cheek then Jessicas head. 'I love you both so much.' I stroked a piece of hair that was hanging down on her cheek behind her ear. 'We did it babe. We have our family.' I whispered in her ear. She looked woreied. 'Mia. Whats wrong?' 'I just umm-what are we gonna do about a house and all that junk?' She looked at me then the baby. 'Oh. Phew I thought u were gonna say something way worse. And I already got that figured out. Dont worry.' She smiled her beautiful smile that I fall in love with everytime i see it and kissed my lips. She soon drifted asleep.

Mias Pov

[1 hour later]
I woke up on a king sized bed with a brown conferter. I looked around. There was a huge tv. There were light gray walls. There were pictures of me and Dyl. Where the hell was I? I got up and walked down the beautiful spiral stairs and walked into what I was guessing to be the kitchen. I smelled french toast. I walked all the way in and saw Dylan shirtless cooking. Which is always good😉. He turned around and jumped because he was startled. 'Sorry babe.' I said. He laughed and brought me the french toast. 'Hey thanks. I really appreciate the cooking but I got two questions.' 'Shoot' he said looking at me and smiling. My god did he have perfect teeth or what?!?! 'Ok umm. Where are we and where is Jess.?' I asked confused. 'So when I said I got this figured out. I actually did. This is our new house babe. Surprise.' I dropped my peace of toast on the plate nd looked up at Dylan who looked striking.

Dylans Pov

She was so exited. She looked up at me with her jaw dropped to the floor. I laughed and she soon had the buggest smile Ive ever seen on someone. She jumped in my arms and kissed all over my neck. 'Babe! I had no idea. I love it. Its beautifulllll. And huge. Literally. Huge, enormous, gigantic, j-' 'K babe none of those words are in my vocabulary soo..?' She laughed and jumped off of me. I pecked her lips once more. 'And Jess is upstairs sleeping. I have her sound moniter right here.' ...

To Be Continued...