Does He Really Care (Dylan Obrien)

Dylans Pov

I have been waiting and waiting for Kay and Mia to come. Im extatic and i honestly have no idea why. I just want them to come.

Mias Pov

So Kay took me out to dinner. She is such an amzing friend and i love her to death. After dinner we went home and watched about 4 episodes of TW the kay asked me to turn it off. So i did. "Look Mia weve been best friends since ever and I wanted to get you another present" Kay told me. "Seriously Kay youve already got me something and you dont need to get me anything else " I told her. "Well I did. And then she showed mr two tickets that said TEENWOLF SET. "Ahhhhh! OMG R U SERIOUS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"! I screamed. "I love you too" Kay ageed with me. We hugged.

Dylans Pov

Only two more hours!! This is so exiting!!

Mias Pov

I was so happy and Kay told me that it was in two hours. I showered and got all ready

And hour and a half later

I walked down stairs and saw Kay. "You look beautiful" Kay complimented. "No but you do" I said. "Ok lets get out of here" Kay hurried. "ALRIGHTTTTTTTTTT" I screamed. We drove for about 20 minutes. When we were there i stared at the set in awe. I was SOOO exited. I got out of the car and walked to the door. I stood there amd mu hands were shaking. "Come on dont be nervous this is gonna be awesome" Kay said in shock. Next thing I knew I saw The Dylan Obrien standing in front of me with his jaw open. I couldnt help but to stare with my jaw on the ground too.

Dylans Pov

As she walked in my jaw dropped. Mia was stunning. She was beautiful. She was cute. And she was absolutly gorgeous. Her jaw dropped as she saw me staring. "Uhh h-hi" I stuttered. God Im stupid. She giggled. It was adorable. She walked over to me and embraced me into a hug. I couldnt help but hug her back. She smelled like Vanilla and she was perfect. Whats not to like? "Im Dy-" "I KNOW!" She squealed. I just laughed. "Im Mia" "I know"

To be continued.....