The Baby (Dylan Obrien)

Mias Pov

We were at the doctors once again. But this time we got weird stares. I started feeling slef contious. 'Dont pay attention to them baby.' He kissed my temple. I dont know why, but it always seemed to calm me down whenever he woukd do that. I looked at him and kissed him. 'Awe. You guys are cute.' We looked up to see a girl probably 16 and pregnate. 'Oh umm thanks.' I said casually. She slightly smiled and walked away seeming down and sad. 'Umm Im gonna go talk to her ok.' I looked at Dylan and he nodded. I walked over to that girl. 'Heyy are you alright?' I asked the gril. She turned around and had tears in her eyes. 'Awee whats wrong' i asked. 'M-my boyfriend lef me.' At that moment I started getting teary eyed. I took her hand and we walked back over to where Dylan was. I sat down. 'Ok sweety tell me the story' dylan put his phone down to listen. I swear hes like no other boy. Its crazy. I took his hand in mine while she talked.

Dylans Pov

I listened to the girl talk about her boyfriend. Of course Mia started crying. 'What kind of self centered, jerk, jackass woukd do that to a pregnate girl.' She said whiping her tears. Shes hot when shes mad. I cleared my throat as I started feeling a little awkward. 'Amd thats why I said you guys are cute. I meana ny normal boy would leave or breakup with the girl. But you, you stayed with her. And I find that super cute.' I looked at Mia and smiled at her and kissed her quickly not wanting to "rub inpt in her face" that I stayed with Mia.

Mias Pov

I stuck out my hand for her to take when she saw my ring. 'Oh My God! Thats a baeutiful ring! Did he give it to u?' She pointed to Dylan. 'Dylan? Yess. He did give it to me.' Dylan blushed. 'So whens the big day?' She asked. 'Umm we havent really discussed it. I mean we got engaged a month and a day ago.' Awee he remembered the exact day we got engaged. Thats cute. She smiled. 'Umm whats your name?' 'Oh Stephanie' at that moment I froze as a tear rolled down my cheek. 'Oh my gish Im sorry! What-' 'No. No dont be. Its fine.' I wiped the tear as Dylan hugged me and whispered 'Babe its ok. Lets have happy memories.' He kissed my temple and I calmed down. 'What wa-' 'Ohh umm that was gonna be our daughters name before Mia had a misscarrage.' Dylan answered for me becuase I was like crying. 'Mia Carver and D-' 'OKKK' Dylan yelled not wanting him to call his name outloud.

To Be Continued