Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

"I knew you'd come around," she says without breaking the kiss. I'm quick to unbutton my jeans and struggle to pull them down since they are pretty tight. I kick them off and I reach to unbutton hers. She pulls them down and wastes no time on pressing her lips back onto mine.

I reach behind her and snap off her bra. She let's go of my torso and let's the lace bra fall to the floor. I lead her towards the bed and push her down. I run upstairs to make sure the door is locked and it is. I run back down to a now fully naked Macey on my bed. I pull down my boxers and grab a condom from my nightstand beside my bed. I unwrap the latex circle and I'm quick to it on. I lay on top of her using my elbows for support. She grabs my neck and pulls me down. Her tongue slowly teases mine and I laugh at the way she tries to bite it. I lift her up so she's sitting in my thighs. I enter her slowly. She moans and I can't remember the last time I've had sex with her. I lay her back down and again use my elbows to support my body. I thrust in and out of her slowly.

This is so wrong but it feels so right. My mind is a blur right now and it's strange how all of this is distracting me from why happened just a few moments ago. Maceys is moaning my name loud as I go faster and faster. I tuck my head down and leave kisses on her chest. She's scratching my back digging her nails into my skin. Arching her back but I push her back down with my thrust filled movements. This what she wants. What's she's been aching for. She knows she can't have any better than this. She loves it. And I love it. Do I really? Is this what it's come down to? Am I really enjoying it? Is this even right?

No.

Edward's POV

"Thanks for bringing me home," Olivia fails at giving me her real smile. I know she's upset because of all of this.

"Yeah sure," I tell her. She sits there and doesn't do anything? Should I kiss her or should I not? I don't fucking know what to do. Fuck it.

I lean over the compartment between the seats and tilt my head so it's in front of hers. I close my eyes and lean in slower hoping she would do the same until I feel her lips. But the only thing I felt was a small hand covering my mouth and pushing me back to my seat.

"Why are you doing?" she frowns.

"Well I thought that's what you wanted?" I stutter. Damn it, I just embarrassed myself like a fucking idiot.

"And what made you think that?" she snaps.

"You wouldn't get out the car," I say.

"Because it's locked!" she says, "I was waiting for you to unlock it."

Shit.

I look at her and she's waiting for me to unlock the button. I do so and she climbs out of the car.

"Thank you," she softly replies and runs up the steps to her massive house.

"Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel of my dads car. I shouldn't even be driving since I don't have my license but dad insisted. I can't believe that just happened. I'm such a fucking idiot.

I take my hair in my hands and vigorously pull at them. That doesn't help. All I know is Marcel and Harry are dead.

Marcel's POV

"We did it," I playback Olivia's voice in my head. I picture how happy she looked and how pleasantly surprised she was when all the pins were knocked down at the end of the lane. I picture how she jumped on Edward and practically wrapped herself all around him. He looked happy, she looked happy, but I wasn't happy. I will never be good enough for her.

She has some of the same qualities. She loves school, has all honors classes besides Chemistry. I was never good at focusing in chemistry and only took the regular course because we do more experiments. Olivia's never had a boyfriend which is why when Jeff said that, I felt like I had this major chance with her but I don't. I never will.