17

Nico was so warm and comfortable. Even with his eyes closed, he could tell there was bright sunlight shining on him from somewhere.
He could just make out a voice and what sounded like music coming from the room beside him.
Wait, where am I? Nico thought to himself. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a wall covered in band posters.
Oh yeah.
He was at Will's. He'd fallen asleep during the movie and apparently hadn't woken up.
He was covered by a thick and fuzzy blanket that hadn't been there when he'd gone to sleep.
He shifted to an upright position and patted the pockets of his jeans, looking for his phone. He pulled it out and hit the home button - it was only 6:09.
What the heck? I never get up this early.
Nico heard the door open and looked up quickly. Will came striding in wearing blue and black pajama pants with no shirt and started digging in his dresser. He had a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth and he was also wearing glasses. His hair was about ninety times more messy than it usually was.
A small gasp escaped Nico's lips before he even realized what he was doing.
Will turned around and pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth. He grinned at Nico.
"Morning, beautiful. You like what you see?" Will asked.
Nico smiled sleepily and stretched.
"Sure," he mumbled.
Will raised an eyebrow and slowly walked across the room to the bed and leaned down to kiss Nico. Nico pressed a finger to Will's lips.
"I have morning breath," Nico pointed out.
"I have a toothbrush," Will said, holding up his toothbrush.
"Put that in my mouth and I'll kill you."
Will threw his head back laughing.
"For the record," he said, "I wasn't actually going to put my toothbrush in your mouth. That's plain gross.
They both laughed again, and catching him off guard, Will kissed Nico.
"Oh," Nico said, grinning and placing a hand on Will's chest. "Good morning to you too."
Nico then kissed Will again... and again, and again.
"Maybe I should sleep over more often," Nico murmured against Will's lips.
"I don't think that would be so bad," Will murmured back. He then straightened up. "But I have to be at the hospital at seven."
"Oh yeah," Nico said. "It's Wednesday."
Will nodded, almost a bit sadly. "I'll be right back," he assured Nico, and darted from the room.

Will reentered the room shortly after he left, but he looked like Will from an alternate universe. Where a few moments ago he'd looked like the California surfer, no cares in the world boy, he now looked like a New York City doctor, smart and serious.
He looked good either way.
"I forgot how good you looked in scrubs," Nico said sarcastically.
"Don't be a smart aleck," Will said, moving in front of the mirror on his dresser and pulling his glasses off. He popped in his contacts like it was nothing. Which, it probably was - Nico had never worn contacts.
"You should wear your glasses more often," Nico said, "they look good on you."
Will smiled in the mirror and turned around. "Thanks. You should tell Jason that."
"He really can't wear contacts?" Nico asked, but it sounded more like a statement.
"Nope," Will said, leaning back on the dresser. "It's kind of funny, really. One day, when he actually got them in to begin with, he couldn't get them out. So that's the story of how Travis walked in on us with my finger in Jason's eye."
"You had to take his contact out?" Nico exclaimed, throwing his heat back laughing.
Will nodded, his eyes crinkling as he laughed.
His smile slowly faded, though. "You're welcome to stay all day if you'd like. Just... I have to go to the hospital."
Nico nodded and slowly stood up and stretched.
"I'll just head out," he said. "Even though I'm out of the show, I still need to keep these gems alive."
"Um..." Will trailed off, unsure of what Nico was talking about.
"My vocal cords, Will. I have to warm up my voice. It's been too long."
Will laughed again. "I was confused."
Nico nodded and raised his eyebrows. "I could tell."
Will winked at him. "Come on."
Nico slowly followed Will through the apartment and to the door. Will picked up his keys from the bowl on the counter and pulled the door open.
"Are Jason and Travis not here?" Nico asked.
"They're still asleep," Will informed him. Nico nodded.
"Okay, well, I'm off," Will shrugged, and then he kissed Nico once more. It was quicker than this morning, but it still made Nico smile. Will winked at him and disappeared out the door and down the hall.

This was one of my favorite chapters dudes.
I just wanna say thanks to you guys who've been voting/commenting on every chapter!
Keep being awesome.