Cookies and Costumes

Start from the beginning

Jack had the typical Santa job, listening to children's Christmas wish lists as they sat on his knee. Also trying to keep them from pulling off his fake beard.

Flynn AKA the sack, sat on the floor on the opposite side of Jack that Elsa was. He had to hand Jack a present to give to a kid and not talk, since Jack decided that sacks can't talk, but Flynn argued that maybe he was a magical sack. Which only lead to Mrs Claus having to break up a fist-fight between her husband and beloved sack.

The elves had to keep order outside the grotto, keeping all the kids in line and trying to keep them quiet, while Rudolf wrecked havoc amongst the children, starting up a group chant that just ended up with over fifty kids shouting all at once.

***

"Ah crap! I think that last kid went on my lap!," Stated an annoyed Santa. It was now the sacks turn to snigger at his friends dismal state.

"You know what? I'm glad I'm the sack, at least I don't have any snotty kids using me as their toilet," cackled Flynn.

Jack waved him off. "Cookie!," he demanded and Mrs Claus, who was sick of her husband being a pig, harshly shoved a cookie into his open mouth.

"Hey be gentle!," he reprimanded his wife, "Or I'll send you back to the North Pole!," he threatened, but Elsa just rolled her eyes for what seemed the hundredth time that hour and sent him a glare.

Jacks phone made a jingling noise. He whipped his phone out of his pocket and tapped the screen. "Break time!," he announced and pulled off the fake beard and Santa jacket, leaving him in red pants and a plain white t-shirt.

Flynn couldn't reach the zipper on the back of his costume so he stuck the easy option of just leaving it on.

Elsa was so glad that their break had finally arrived. It felt like she was counting down the seconds that she could stop being Mrs Claus. A full hour to go to the break room, to get some food and relax. She couldn't wait to scoff that chocolate muffin that she had packed for herself this morning.

Just as she was getting up off of the stool Jack called cheekily from the door, "oh and wifey, don't forget to tidy up for after the break, Thanks! Love ya!". Flynn followed quickly behind Jack so that he wouldn't have to help clean up.

She mumbled profanities under her breath as she began wiping the cookie crumbs off of the little table and putting them on Jacks' seat as a small gesture of revenge.

"Are you not coming to the break room?," asked Hiccup. She turned to see her boyfriend standing in the doorway. "Not yet, Jack put me on cleaning duty," She explained with a huff.

Hiccup nodded and closed the door before walking over to Santa's chair, wiping the cookie crumbs off it before sitting down.

Elsa finished cleaning away all the cookie crumbs that seemed to end up in various places in the room before sitting down in the stool next to Hiccup.

He took her hand, his thumb rubbing over her knuckles, caressing the soft skin. She let out sigh of pleasure and exhaustion.

She looked up to him, locking eyes, blue into green. Without warning, he leaned forward, capturing her lips in a breathtaking kiss.

Butterflies began to flutter in her stomach as his tongue entered her mouth, exploring her and fighting for dominance.

He pulled her onto his lap, straddling him as they continued kissing. Wrapping his arms around her rear, stealing a squeal from her as he squeezed the soft mounds of her backside.

His lips formed a smile as she tugged on his bottom lip. They continued they're make-out session for another couple minutes, Unknown to them that they had an audience of two young children watching through a window in the back of the make-shift grotto.

***

Break time was over and everyone got into their places once again. Kids came and told Santa what they'd wished would appear under the tree on Christmas morning and then the next one would come and so on the cycle continued for an hour.

The last couple of kids where taking their turn with Santa when Elsa noticed she was receiving nasty glares from the two children.

The little girl whispered in something in Santa's ear. The little boy who Elsa guessed was her twin brother just shook his head at her disappointedly.

"How could you?" Jack exclaimed, turning to Elsa, fake hurt laced his tone.

She threw him a confused look, "what?" She asked innocently.

"You and the boy elf outside were kissing, we saw you," the little girl on Jack's knee stated angrily. "Yeah it was yucky!" Her twin said in agreement, sticking his tongue out as if he was going to be sick.

Jack ordered the sack to bring in the suspect from outside. With some grumbling he did so and a proper interrogation had commenced.

"I can't believe my wife and best elf have been having an affair behind my back all this time!," He cried hysterically, dabbing fake tears with his also fake beard.

Hiccup stood there rolling his eyes and trying to get Jack to stop fooling around. Jack was just making a show of them and it was working, but it was pointless. Elsa just sat in the stool and offered Santa a cookie to get him to stop 'crying'.

"No I don't want your cookies! You probably poisoned them to get rid of me!"

The little girl hopped off Santa's knee and kicked Hiccup in the shin,"You're a big meany hurting Santa's feelings like that!".

Flynn exploded in laughter as the little girl sashayed out of the grotto, twin brother in tow. "That girl's got sass!" He stated in between roars of laughter.

Merida and Rapunzel arrived at the doorway since work was over. They were confused at the scene before them.

Hiccup was rubbing his shin with a pained expression etched across his face, Flynn was practically in tears laughing while Jack was fighting off the flying cookies that Elsa was throwing at him.

The two girls in the doorway just shared a confused look and went to the break room to change, leaving behind them the freak-show in the grotto.

***

A/N: I know it's super late, but hopefully since it's longer nobody will be too mad. Anyway hope you all enjoy it and I'm still taking requests.

Bye🤗