"Delilah?" The voice asked.

"Go away Louis." I replied recognising his voice.

"No, we need to talk." He replied perching on my bed. I groaned in response and didn't move. "I'll steal your duvet." He threatened.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I spoke into my pillow.

"And why not?" I could tell he was smirking.

"Because I'm not wearing any clothes." I replied.

"Maybe I want to see that." He joked.

"Fuck off." I replied hugging the duvet tighter.

"Hey, I was joking, but please just talk to me."

"I don't wanna." I replied rolling over so I could see him now. "Fuck." I said covering my eyes.

"Hung-over I see?"

"No shit." I snapped.

"Not a happy hung over person are you?" He asked rhetorically, I murmured in response. "Did you drink all of this?" He questioned holding up the empty bottle.

"Not all of it..." I replied rubbing my throbbing head. "Why are you here Louis?"

"You do realise you had us all worried sick when we got back last night and you weren't there."

"Yeah, I can imagine all of you were worried sick." I replied drawing out the all. "How is lover boy?" I asked sitting up with the duvet still wrapped tightly around me.

"Crashed out on the sofa." He chuckled.

"Do you think he remembers anything about last night?"

"Time will only tell."

"Louis can I ask you something?"

"Sure, shoot." He grinned.

"Why do you care so much about me?" I asked nervously.

"Because..." He trailed off. "You're my best friends girlfriend, when he's around you he's the happiest I ever see him, you two complete each other and you're my best friend, you're like one of the boys."

"Why has he been acting weird lately? Why is he ignoring me?" I choked out as the tears brimmed along my waterline.

"Maybe you should ask him that yourself."

"But whenever I want to speak to him, he doesn't want to speak to me."

"It's just a phase, he'll coming running back."

"Why did he kiss another girl?"

"He was drunk."

"Being drunk is not an excuse, I'm fed of hearing he was drunk, I was hardly sober, why does he get special treatment?!" I asked raising my voice. "It was just a kiss right?" I asked a little calmer. I waited for Louis to answer but he remained. "Louis, was it just a kiss?" I demanded.

"I don't know the full story." He muttered twiddling with his thumbs.

"What happened?" I asked a lump stuck in my throat.

"He was pictured leaving the club with, well her and he appeared back about 4 this morning."

"That pretty much sums it up." I said feeling angry but I broke down in tears. "Louis what am I going to do? I love him, why doesn't he love me anymore?" I whined whilst crying into his shirt.

"You don't know he does love you." He replied trying to comfort me.

"I think that pretty much proves he doesn't." I sighed. "I want to be alone."

"You're not gonna do anything stupid are you?"

"No." I replied bluntly.

"Okay, but call me if you need anything, anything." He repeated.

"Thanks." I sniffled.

"Anytime." He smiled before leaving. I flopped back on my bed, I just want my bed to swallow me whole away from this crazy world.

"Afternoon." My mum greeted me as I finally emerged from my bedroom. "How's the head?" She asked. I gave her my usual look and she smiled at my response. "There's some advil in the cupboard." She said but I was already one step ahead of her rummaging around in the medicine cupboard. I dry swallowed the pills before putting a slice of bread in the toaster. I waited impatiently for it to pop up and coated it with butter. "I have a surprise for you." She grinned, I raised my eyebrows at her as I finished my toast. "It's out front." She said leading me to the front door. She swung the door open and hoped outside, I followed her with a lot less enthusiasm. "Surprise!" She shouted as she stood in front of a brand new Bentley Continental 6.0 GTC Convertible with a purple bow wrapped around it.

"Wh-what?" I asked shocked.

"Happy birthday, even though it was yesterday." She beamed. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I replied hugging her.

"Good, wanna take it for a test drive?"

"Definitely." I grinned.

"Where to?" She asked buckling herself into the passenger seat.

"I need a new phone." I replied quietly.

"Why, I thought you had a phone?"

"I did, it sort of smashed." I replied.

"So clumsy." She grinned. "Shopping day it is." She added before I drove off.