The Wreck

"How strange..."  Ciel whispered.

"Sound's like someone has a grudge." I stated. I looked out the window, in which the rain began to pour harder. 

"That's true." Ciel whispered. "But, it's a long drive to the crime scene, so lets not think so grimm the whole way there." He smiled, stroking Annie's hair while she rested her head on his lap. She smiled in her sleep and dug her nails into his pants.

"Soft and squishy pillows..." She mumbled. Ciel frowned while Grell and I laughed as hard as we could.

"My leg's aren't, um, what's the word...?" Ciel  asked.

"Jiggly!" I pointed out. 

"Yes. My legs aren't that jiggly are they?" He asked.

Again, Grell and I laughed.

"What's so funny?!" He yelled.

"Shhhhhhhh! I'm sleeping!" Annie retorted, rolling over.

"Sorry... Now what's so funny?!" Ciel whispered.

"Just you! Its just funny to hear you say 'jiggly'. Its not something the great and noble Earl Ciel Phantomhive would say!" I answered, making my voice all serious around some of the words.

"Fine then. Laugh away!" Ciel hissed.

"I think I'm good for now, but thanks!" I heaved, wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes. Grell nodded and did the same.

"Phew, I haven't laughed like that in a while now." He pointed out.

"Me neither." I replied.

"I don't laugh..." Ciel whispered to himself. ***

I stared at him and began. "Well, why don't you try laughing someti-"

Right in the middle of my words, there was a scream and the carriage went flying around somethings. Sebastian slammed on the brakes a few times, bumping our heads. 

"What's going on!?" I screamed. 

"How would I know!?" Ciel retorted.

One last time, the breaks were slammed on, sending Annie and Ciel onto the floor and me flying to the other side of the carriage.

"Oww..." We all moaned as the carriage tipped over onto one side. "What happened?"

________________________________________________________________

*** Author's note!: Poor poor Ciel with his Uke moment... XD

*hugs Ciel* Ish okay... you can laugh some other time XD