My Sister and Ciel? Hm...

Dinner was sought to in silence. Dead silence. The only sound came from the clinking of forks against a plate and the sipping of water and wine. Annie sat beside Ciel and tried to keep her eyes off of him.

I could tell she was trying.

When we had finished our meal, I stood up and grabbed my sister's hand.

"Well, its late and we're quite tired. Thank you for the room, the meal, and the service. We will see you in the morning." I stated.

"Really, Riley? I think I could stay up a little longer. Maybe Ciel would like company until his bedtime!" Annnie argued.

"That's no problem. I was about to head to bed anyways." Ciel chuckled. I eyeballed Annie and smiled to Ciel and Sebastian.

"Well, thanks again. Goodnight, both of you." I replied.

"Goodnight." Ciel and Sebastian answered in unison. I waved and turned, leading Annie out of the room. When we arrived at the staircase, I stopped before we made our split to our seperate rooms.

"Annie, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course! What do need to know, sister?" She replied.

I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Do you have the hots for Ciel?" My whisper turned to a slight giggle as I saw my sister's eyes bulge in surprise.

"Ew, no!" My sister squeaked, her face becoming bright red. "W-What makes you th-think that? B-Boys have c-coodies anyways!"

I chuckled, lightly, knowing she was lying straight through her teeth. "Annie, don't lie to me... I know you like him. He's your age and you've been all over him since you've met him! And don't tell me that boys have coodies, because you've told me that they do not have them. They're non-existant, anyways."

Her blush began to get bigger than it already was. "W-Well maybe I d-do like him! Is there a c-crime in that?!" She howled.

"No, not at all, Annie. I think it's cute! I just never would've suspected that you liked Ciel if you weren't so obvious about it!" I answered, smiling and turning around.

"I am not obvious about it!" She argued.

"Of course not." I joked. "Well, goodnight, my sister. Sleep well."

"Goodnight, Riley!" She turned as well and ran to her room, while I simply strolled to my room.

When I arrived in there, I climbed into the bed and stared at the ceiling. The moon had risen quite high and my spirits seemed to be lifting. I guess thats a good sign.

My blue eyes came to a close as I drifted off into my lovely little dream land...