The Manor, My New Home

The door opened  slowly to Sebastian's pale-skinned face. Ciel emerged from the carriage first, followed by Annie, who had been woken up by me when the carriage stopped. I stepped out last and smiled up at Sebastian.

"Thank you, Sebastian." I spoke as he closed the door to the carriage and rushed up to the door of the manor to open it. We came in the same way we left the carriage. As I passed Sebastian, he grabbed my hand and smiled.

"You're welcome." He whispered. I nodded and took my hand away and walked in. The place was beautiful, and yet it was so old...

"Sebastian, show the guests to their rooms." Ciel ordered.

"Yes, Master." Sebastian replied. He turned to Annie and myself and smiled. "Follow me."

Annie nodded and smiled. Considering our parents had died less than three hours ago, she seemed in high spirits. Odd.

We began to follow Sebastian's long strides up thee stairs and down the corridors. The house was quiet all the way through. Sebastian stopped in front of a door with a padlock on it. He pulled out his keys and began to uinlock the door. When he had, he opened it and smiled.

"Annie, this will be your room. I hope it fits to your comforts and to your liking." He spoke, his voice still and same. Annie smiled and ran into the room.

"Its perfect, Sebastian!" Annie squealed happily. She ran back over to him and hugged his leg. "Thank you, thank you! Tell Ciel I said thank you!" She squeaked.

"Annie, get off of him. Not all adults like that kind of stuff." I corrected.

"Nonsense, she's only a child." Sebastian replied, ruffling Annie's hair and smiling. She let go of his leg and popped over to her bed. "Now, lets go get you to your room, Riley." I nodded, turning and stepping a few feet. He turned around and began to take me to the other side of the manor.

"My apologies. That was our last room on the Girl's side of the manor. I hope you don't mind being around so many men." Sebastian chuckled. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Its fine." I replied bluntly.

He nodded and stopped in front of a room with a scratched mohagony door with a lock on it as well. He opened up the lock and then the door.

The room was perfect. It had white curtains over a large, glass door that lead to a balcony. The bed in the center had a mohagony headboard and tall, silver poles to hold up white curtains that wrapped around them. The comforter was white with a black design of a chess peice on the bottom right corner.

"Do you like the room?" Sebastian asked. I nodded breathlessly and smiled at the perfect little room.

"Its perfect. Give my thanks to Ciel, please?" I answered.

"Of course. Enjoy yourself until supper is ready. I will send Baldroy or Finny or Mei-Ryn up to retrieve you when it is ready." He stated, turning out of the room.

"I will..." I answered, walking out to the balcony as he exited the room.