19

Keanna's pov

I was sitting on the couch when Seth and Jake walked in. Seth went and sat next to Mel, and Jake took Nessie. That's when we heard a nock on the door. Esme got the door and walked in with... quill, Jarred and Paul.

Tena's pov

In walked my mate. My Paul. The guy who tried to kill my family. I glared at him Paul looked hurt. I shook my head and said "I'll be back later." And I left. I was sitting against a tree dry sobbing when I heard a voice say "Tena," I looked in the opposite direction and said "go away Paul." He sighed and grabbed my hand. I shook it off and stood up. Paul said "Tena, please can we talk about this?" "Talk about what? How you betrayed me? How you've done nothing but lie to me since we met? How about the fact that you tried to kill my family?" "I didn't betray you I was protecting you." I scoffed and said "sure what ever lets you sleep at night." "I don't." "You don't what?" "I don't sleep at night." I spun around and said "why?" "Because I can't sleep when my imprint is so far away... or is mad at me... please forgive me...?" I rolled my eyes and said "why should I forgive you?" "Because your my life, my world, my heart and I love you." I hugged him and said "your an idiot."

Jenna's pov

Everyone left the room. I crossed my arms and said "I'm mad at you." He sighed and said "I know and I'm sorry." I ran a hand through my hair. He said "if you want I'll go... but I had to see you one last time and tell you that I love you." He turned around I rolled my eyes and said "I've been sitting here for the past few days waiting for you to call and there's been nothing. You could have at least told me you were okay." He turned around and gave me a confused look. I glared at him and said "and if you ever try to hurt my family again I will slowly and painfully break every bone in your body till your beginning me to stop." Quill said "I really am sorry." I nodded and said "and that was your warning so don't do it again." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and whispered "your scary." I giggled and said "sorry baby, I am not little red riding hood running from the big bad wolf. Nope I'm the vampire in love with the big bad wolf." Quill kissed me and said "who said anything about bad?"

Taylor's pov

Jarred and I were sitting on the porch... I was watching him... he kept making funny faces I giggled and said "stop your acting like a dork." He gave me a confused look and said "y-your talking to me?" I gave him a confused look and said "jar, I love you. I'm mad at you but I love you." He put his head in his hands and said "I'm sorry. I should have left with Seth and Leah but I thought if I was there then I could protect you better..." I grabbed his face and said "I don't need protecting." "But that's my job I'm your wolf and your my imprint." I rolled my eyes and said "and the wolf protects the imprint blah blah blah... how about this in the vampire world your my mate and we just make sure the other is okay. Yes we protect them but we don't push them away and make them stay at home and cook and clean." Jarred looked at me and said "I just don't want anything to happen to you... I'm sorry for everything." I giggled and kissed him and said "don't let it happen again." He nodded

Keanna's pov

I sat on the couch in mine and Jasper's house. He sighed and said "what's wrong?" I looked up with a confused face and said "what do you mean?" "I know you. Now tell me what's wrong... please..." I sighed and said "I just hope the girls forgive them... a wolf can't be away from there imprint for long amounts of time..." jazz gave me a confused look and said "what happens?" I was about to explain and said "never mind it's nothing." I stood up and was about to walk away when Jasper grabbed my wrist and said "Anna, what aren't you telling me?" "N-nothing. It's not important." He sighed and said "you know you can trust me right?" I nodded and said "I do trust you." "Then why are you hiding something from me?" I kissed his cheek and said "we'll talk about it later." I walked upstairs and got into the shower.

(Later that day at the main house)

Keanna's pov

Seth said "so were you guys worse then Anna?" Paul snorted and said "she didn't talk for months-" I hit his head and said "not now." The guys all looked at me. Jarred said "you haven't told them?" I rolled my eyes and said "that's non of your business." Seth said "it is." I glared at my uncle and said "oh really is it?" Jasper said "Anna," I said "I'm trying to not strangle my uncle right now." Seth said "I'll tell Leah." I rolled my eyes and said "I'll tell grandma." Seth said "not fair." I smirked and said "we've been playing this game since we were two I think I win." Quill said "it's kinda annoying guys." Paul said "we all know you are best friends so stop acting like your not." Taylor said "she's traded us in for .... Him." Mel rolled her eyes and said "they were way worse when we were younger." Seth and I both said "were not." Then we looked at each other and said "hey." Jacob said "will both of you be quiet. You annoying me." I smiled and said "I've finally gotten on his nerves!" Jacob shook his head and said "you've always been super annoying." I rolled my eyes and said "aww that's so sweet!" Rose walked in with Nessy who Jake took.  Edward  looked at me and said "you need to tell him Keanna." I glared and grabbed Jasper's arm. I dragged him outside and into our house. Jasper stopped walking and turned me around. He put his hands on my arms and said "what's going on?" I sighed and said "it's about when you were gone..." he sighed and said "what happened?" I closed my eyes and said "please don't get mad..." "Anna, what happened?" I opened my eyes and said "When you left... I shut down... I stopped fazing... I didn't sleep... I didn't eat... I was practically killing my self"  he looked so crushed. He said "w-why would you do that to your self?" "Because my reason for living left.... Jasper, you are my life line. As crazy as that is once a wolf imprints the wolf can't be away from there imprint for long amounts of time... or... they die..." "when you went through all of this why didn't you just call me? I would have come back in a second-" "you don't think I know that? You needed to figure stuff out and I understand that. I was living in a routine. I did the same thing everyone and finally I snapped my self out of that and was going to try and go to school at that collage. But I didn't want that... Jasper, I wanted you... I needed you..." I hugged him and cried on his shoulder he hugged my waist and kissed my head and whispered "I'm so sorry. I would have never left if I knew any of this was going to happen I will never leave you again." I shook my head and pulled away from him a little so we were looking in each other's eyes "I didn't tell you this so you wouldn't leave again. I know you won't. I told you because it was time that I told you everything." He smiled and said "you truly are a different girl." I rolled my eyes and said "well you love me for that." He smiled and kissed me "yes I do."