Then leave

Athena Wayne Pov

I woke up because of my body aching. I slowly sat up and removed the bandages that covered my burns. They're healed. Then, I took off the bandage on my leg to see all the cuts gone. Just one left a scar. But it's small and barely noticed. My relocated shoudler felt much better but I didn't take the bandages off yet. The door was suddenly slammed open and I saw a very angry father glaring at my figure.

"I heard what happened, Athena." He said as he stomped in front of me and I sat up straight.

"Good morning to you, too." I said sarcastically.

"You almost got your team killed!" He started raising his voice and I lifted an eyebrow.

"I almost killed them? Look at how beat up I am, DAD!" I yelled back and he growled.

"Goddess told me you put them in danger so many times! You almost got them inside one of Red Tornado's tornados!" He yelled.

"So, I'm the one at fault!? I was injured so man times and I was drained! You really think Goddess is telling the truth!? You're the one who told me she uses charmspeak and you fell for it!" I screamed and by now, Alfred, aunt Mary, uncle John, and Dick are by the doorframe.

"Dick fell for her charmspeak and I couldn't blame him! You think I blame them for all these injuries!? No! Why would I do that when I was the one who did this to myself!?" I screamed as I held back tears.

"You deserve all those injuries!" Dad screamed back.

"But I don't deserve to get yelled at for something I didn't do!" I screamed.

"Then leave! I don't want such a disrespectful child living here!" He yelled and my eyes widened.

"Master Bruce, I think that's a little too fa--" Alfred was cut off.

"No, Alfred." He said and I sniffed.

"Fine." I muttered and stood up with my good foot.

"All of you. Out." I said sternly and 'dad' glared at me.

"Don't give me commands." He said.

"Gem skill: barrier." I said and a barrier separated me from them. I packed everything I need in my black luggage and changed into more decent clothes. But since I have a cast, I wore black high-waisted shorts, a white crop top with a black adidas logo printed on it and black flip flops. Of course, I changed in my walk-in closet and tied my hair into a high ponytail, put my phone and wallet on my pockets.

"Athy, don't do this." Dick pleaded.

"Don't call me Athy." I said as I opened the balcony with my luggage and wore my glasses.

"Gem skill: teleport." I said and I teleported inside my own mansion. The one I worked hard for. I made sure to block any contact with everyone.

"A new home." I muttered as I unpacked some of my things and sat on my bed. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. My father was angry at me. I was almost killed. They all hated me. Because of that Goddess girl. I don't think she's Goddess at all. She's more of a demon. A demon dressed as an angel. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. Dick. I shut my phone off and kept on crying as I started to stay off the radar.

Dick Grayson Pov

I stood in front of Bruce with my eyes raging in fire. He just kicked his own daughter out! Injured!

"What did you do!?" I screamed and I saw his eyes looked blank. No emotion at all. Goddess......

"Don't scream at me." He said and I snapped him out of his trance. He blinked a few times before his eyes turned back to shining blue. He looked around, confused and then at me.

"What am I doing in Athena's room? And where is she?" He asked calmly and I did my best to hide my anger.

"You just kicked her out, Bruce." I said in a rather cold tone. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Why would I do that?" He asked again and mom pulled me away from him. Leading me away, leaving dad and Alfred to talk to him.

"Why did he let Goddess mind control him!? That was so unlikely of him!" I rambled as we walked inside my room and mom closed the door. I sighed in frustration and dropped on my bed. Great, Athy just left the manor and who knows where she could be right now? She could be hurt. There are so many bad people around Gotham and her being the billionare's daugter made her life even more dangerous.

"Dick, calm down. We'll sort this thing out." Mom tried to calm me down but it didn't work. I stood up and changed into my training clothes.

"I'll be at the gym." I said as I walked out of my room and went to the gym. I started swinging on the rings and sweat started building up on my forehead. The gym is quiet. Too quiet for my liking. Athy usually comes here to help me with my problems but right now, she's the problem I was having. Not in a bad way. I can't get the thought of her getting hurt off of my head. This is definitely not the morning I was expecting. I expected that after breakfast, I'd go apologize to Athy about the way I acted and how I was so stupid to fall for Goddess' charmspeak. But things doesn't always go the way they were planned, does it?

I suddenly saw the paper Athy's mom gave her at the bench and I let it be.