I shake my head hearing those words. Protect me from who? He shouldn't be saying those because he is talking about himself. No other torments me the most than him.

But somehow hearing those words in the territory of his arms shifts something in me.

"I don't understand you." I mutter.

"You'll never will." He replies. His lack of words and explanation triggers my annoyance that my fear of him is pushed aside on my back. Pushing myself away from him to create some distance, I look up to him with a brave face.

"I understand that you came from a broken family and you lost your mom which explains your harsh attitude. I understand that you were raised in this abundance of wealth and power which explains your selfishness. But what I don't understand is why your treatment is so worst to me at the same time you are giving me some protective vibe as if you care of me. I don't get it!" Adrenaline fills my system as the thoughts that has been pestering me has finally left my mouth.

My heavy and fast breath fills the silence of the room. Fear is now shoving my short time courage at the back creating a lump in my throat. I can feel his body goes rigid and his breathing goes heavy indicating that he's furious. He squints his eyes showing his disapproval of my outbursts.

"I will act as if I didn't hear what you just said Lisa just for the reason that I'm tired." The Don growls. Without warning he pulls my body again towards him but now he turns my body facing the opposite making him spoon me.

He place his left arm wrapping it above my chest while the other arm is caged around my waist. My butt is in contact to the unaroused bulge on his crotch.

"If you know what's best for you, you should shut up now." He growls behind my ear. Silence fills the air again between us but the tension is still thick you can even feel it.

The tears haven't stopped yet but again somehow his embrace brings a soothing feeling in me. The Don starts to speak again breaking the silence.

"You're different. It took me a while to make you calm down. You're not aggressive like your kind but you're strong and brave. I mean most of your kind are just all bark but without a bite but you're different. You're innocence was surprising for me. You're like a pretty flower that I wanted to pull out so bad and keep it to myself. But the more force I give from pulling you out you still wouldn't leave the ground. And that amuses me." He confess.

I try to focus and feel his beating heart to find out that the beat is still steady, it didn't goes fast like what I expected. So he isn't lying then?

"So you just wanted me because I'm a challenge." I tell him

"Possibly."

"But you should know by now that you're the only person as of the moment who can act like this and is still alive and breathing by the next day." He chuckles but the seriousness is clear in his tone. My eyes widens from his statement. Is he joking or he's telling the truth. Has he killed people before? My tears are now then over and my thoughts is replaced by curiosity

"So it's an honor then?" I scoff.

"Yes, you should be proud of yourself. You're a strong person." My heart warms from his words making me confused again.

"This is what I meant." I say to him.

"What?"

"This past few days were very confusing. You are all cruel to me and then all of sudden you're kind. Then the next day you'll be cruel again and I can't still forget that you molested me too." I point out. Might as well tell him about it that too since we are apparently in the mood of opening up our thoughts and feelings. I admit the openess of the Don right now is bewildering.