Chapter 2

Thank you so much for the support @shadowsculpture go check out her books and follow her, I love her books especially 'determination'.

Also a shoutout to one of my close friends who has recently joined watty      @Blue_Blurs go check out her  go check out her book  too say 'Izzy sent me' in the comments x

Chapter 2>> Dragons

Song of the chapter>> touch by little mix.

The girls lit up as she spotted the ginger boy in the doorway, she jumped up and embraced the elder boy in a hug.

"Hey, Ry." He chuckled hugging the girl back, "I've already seen my family so tell me, why were you talking about me?"

Orion let go of Charlie Weasley before retaking her seat in the middle of Sirius and Remus. She didn't even get the chance to open her mouth before the brunette curly haired man cut her off, "She wants to work with dragons."

"Seriously?" Charlie beamed and the ginger girl excitedly nodded her head again. "Well it is a lot of work but no doubt you'll pick it up quickly."

"Tell me," Orion sat up straighter and leaned across the table, " everything."

Fred and George were not in any way tired, but they left the girl to talk with her godfathers. They had escaped up to the room they were occupying over this summer as times grew darker. Yes the walls were not that thick and you could hear everything from the next room it never stopped them from whispering.

Fred was trying so hard, he tried really hard but it was becoming harder and harder for him. The amount of times his secret was nearly let free was too many. He wanted to take her to the yule ball, but when he went to ask her she was talking with another student in their year. To be specific it was Sebastian Arweck, the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain. He thought he had asked her  so when the Gryffindors were in study period, decided by Snape as the  students were missing a few lessons due to the tasks of the tournament, he asked Angelina.

Then on christmas day it was revealed that she did not attend the ball as she wasn't asked and did not want too either Fred felt really bad. George struggled himself to get a date and if he had knew he would have asked her. So would have Lee, as he was pissed that Fred 'took his girl' but that had all blown over after the evening. Even Ron had said he would have asked her if he had known but it was too late.

It was fortunate enough that she didn't plan on going in the first place, it wasn't the whole dress situation (she didn't mind them on occasion) it was the whole date and dancing aspect of it. One of the things she hated was balls and the need of a date, she wasn't a date sort of girl. In fact she wasn't even a relationship sort of girl either. Yes, she found boys good looking and had celebrity crushes, it was more of the whole being in a relationship that put her off. She had never liked a boy so much so that she wanted to kiss him and call him hers, but more as an 'oh he's cute' kind of way.

Fred was struggling to contain himself a couple of times he had found himself having the urge to clasp her body and place his lips onto his, but he restrained himself. He loved how she couldn't care what she looked like, even if she was in the presence of someone new. He loved her piercing blue eyes that stood out when contrasting with her fiery red hair that flowed to her waist. He liked how she laughed as if no one was watching even if it meant letting out an occasional snort. He liked how whenever she needed help or was upset she would go to him or George. He just liked her in general, and all those little things, seem perfect to him.

George and him began to discuss ways of distracting himself from the forever growing like towards the girl. The only issue was whenever they began to talk they were cut off by laughter that echoed around the house.

They knew that their older brother Charlie was visiting but they never found him that funny, not even their parents laughed that much at his stupid jokes and stories.Sometimes they even found Percy more entertaining than Charlie and that was saying something. It really wasn't the second oldest Weasley child's fault, just not many people found his stories about the dragons in Romania very exciting, well Ron does and so does Orion.....clearly.

The pair decided to check out what was so funny. The carefully snuck out of the room, yes they could aparate but they needed to be quieter so the tip-toed down the creaky stairs. They had their arms bent slightly in a way a tyrannosaurus rex would as they crept to the ground floor. They were nearly caught multiple times, mainly by Kreacher the house elf who entered and exited many rooms, one after the each other, muttering about unpleasant things directed at the people occupying the Black household.

They sat on the last few steps and eavesdropped on the people in the dining room. They could hear multiple voices including, Charlie, Ron, Ryan, Remus and Sirius.

"The Catalonian Fireball, appears to have a black or possibly scorched snout and possesses a row of spikes that descends down its neck. And two black horns reside on the top of its head."

"Yeah, yeah Charlie I am not an idiot, I know all about the Catalonian Fireball, unlike Uncle Wolfie and Puppy here."

"Char, just marry the girl right now, because she probably wont live to see her next birthday because of the looks on Remus and Sirius' faces right now."

"hmmm."

"Hey better not try and marry her!"Fred hissed.

"Uncle Puppy?"

"Uncle Wolfie?"

"hehe."

"He better not even look at her that way."

"Calm down Freddie, it's Charlie he wouldn't do that"

It was official, Fred Weasley likes Orion Waterstone.

A/n- Sorry for the delay I had school Wednesday, then its shut thursday due to a burst water pipe and no heating. I was busy trying to write some chapters for my other ff's and had scouts that evening. Then I had school on friday (half day as usual on that day) but had errands to do afterwards. Then I was out for a bit today w/ someone I know. Then I wrote this. I will be  writing another chapter hopefully now so that I can upload maybe tonight or tomorrow.

If you want to know when, I will post it on my snapchat marauder_glader along with maybe a little preview.

Anyway bye!