Woah .

Jason's POV
---------------------
Lights .
All I see is lights .
All over me .
I hear a big boom , and a loud guitar in the backround .
Fog begins to rise from under my feet , slowly taking over my legs , torso , neck , and my head so I can hardly see anything but the lights . I hear screaming . I can't tell is it's good or bad . It's just screaming .
And it's getting louder and louder by the second . I quickly turn around and run . I keep running down the long hallway. I see a room . I enter it . There's a light switch on the wall . I try to reach for it in the darkness . When I feel the cold plastic on my fingers , I flip it up .
A small light comes on in the middle of the room . A single light bulb hangs from the ceiling .
I look down at my hands . They don't look like my hands . I slowly walk over to the wall . They're a a small mirror in the corner . When I glance in the mirror , I don't see me .
I see a man .
A tall man .
With blonde hair .
And blue eyes .
Someone starts knocking on the door .. I look away from the mirror . I stare at the door . Everything starts to get blurry , then blurrier , until I snap open my eyes .
The nurse was knocking on the door of my hospital room . And all that was a dream .
I rub my eyes , and say
"Come in" with a crogy voice .
She comes in the room . I get up slowly and go into the bathroom and look in the mirror . I see Jason . Black hair , green eyes , and smaller figure .
"You alright Jason ?" The nurse asks , "you look a little russled "
"I'm fine , just a little confused "