Chapter sixteen: Wake up call

Last night was amazing, it was good wholesome fun. I woke up with a smile on my face, Jermaine was a gentleman and slept out in the livingroom on the couch, with no complaints. We didn't have class today but I had a few projects, I wanted to also start job searching today but everytime I bring it up to my family, My Mom and Dad tell me I don't need to work I need to go to school and rest.

     I came out and woke up Jermaine laying by him saying "wake up sleepy head, it's 10:00 in the morning." He smiled at the sound of my voice opening his eyes.

     "Good morning," He said with a smile. I gushed and smiled at him watching him wake up completely. 

     "You wanna go into the city today and go to the statue of liberty?" I asked getting up from the couch.

    He smiled saying "Yea go get ready, lets go get breakfast first though," I nodded running back to my room as he grabbed me saying "No running," He rubbed my stomach and let me go, I forgot I was supposed to be relaxing, I began to walk slowly into my room to get ready. 

  It took me an hour to get ready, When I was ready Jermaine had already showered and changed, I went to hug my Mom and walked out with him. 

  On our way to the statue of liberty we stopped to eat breakfast, I enjoyed the time Jermaine and I spent together, I cherished it, He seemed so different from Camron and I loved that about him. Jermaine is 18, he is a freshman in college for business, He seemed like the streets had him but he still was a gentleman to me.

     After climbing the statue of liberty, which took forever, carrying babies is alot, He took me back home and went home himself. I immediately went to shower, I didnt want to hear any questions my family could ask, I wanted to lay down, I was tired. 

   Once my long shower was finished I crawled into bed and went to sleep only to be awoken thirty minutes later, it was Camron.

*****OKAY ITS SHORT BUT I GOT WRITERS BLOCK! SORRYYYYYYYYYY ! IT'LL BE DOPE NEXT TIME (: LOL**********