Chapter 19- Love, Happiness, Concert. Well Sort Of.

Carlos P.O.V.

Well me and the rest of the guys are getting ready for the concert tonight and finally everything went to normal. We I guess but I'm starting to worry cause the rest of the guys exs came back and try to ruin their relationship with their girlfriends. But me. I'm worry that Alexa will come back and I will lose Catie forever. She would leave me. I hope she doesn't though. Well I should be happy right now not worrying about things that might not even happen at all.

"Hey, babe." I said after I was done getting ready for the concert and when I was outside for my and James's dressing room.

"Hey, Los." Catie said while smiling and has Angel on her lap. I swear Catie is loving Angel like she had Angel for years. I think its cute. A puppy and my girl means a happy Carlos. I know that sounds weird but IS EVERYONE PERFECT! HELL NO!

"I see that you love Angel." I said while smiling. I can tell that Catie loves Angel. I'm glad for that.

"OMG! YES! I love her so much. Thanks, so much Carlos." she said then sets down Angel and wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist I put her fore-head onto mine. I look at her beautiful eyes and she looked into mine and smiled at her and she smiled back.

"HEY, DUDE! C'MON THE SHOW IS STARTING LET'S GO!" Logan said while trying to get me on stage.

"I know, just hold on one second, okay?" I said with my fore-head still on Catie's fore-head.

"Okay, just hurry though." he said then running to the stage. Then I kissed Catie and she kissed back.

"I love you so much." I said before I go on stage.

"I love you, too and good luck." she said while i was heading to the stage with the screaming fans and calling all of our names. I love being in BTR. The guys helped me though a lot in my life. They can be annoying at times but they are just like my brothers. I wouldn't be here without them. I love them as my brothers. They can be supporting when you need it. They can make you laugh and better and happy too. They are just like me in a way. We help each other when times are tough, but we never ever give up. EVER! No a joke.

We start singing our third album 24/seven all of the songs. Then this is the time when every girl wants to be it. WWG aka World Wide Girl. I'm going to chose my Catie. She is the most important in my life and I would never ever stop loving her even that's mean the end of time. She is my happiness in life. I will do anything for her.

________

I hope you guys like it so far. :)

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo