Chapter XXII

C H A P T E R XXII:
*Edited*

I was at the auditorium, trying to hide or forget what I have done to Kelly and Bella. How did Kelly knew about me and Shane? These months of getting to know Shane and getting to know about King Nicholson is kind of sounding risk taking.

I took out my phone and dialed my mother. It is been a while of not speaking to her.

It kept ringing for a couple of rings and she answered it, "Hello, Jamie, sweetheart is that you?"

I took the longest sighed and answered her, "mom...I don't know what I'm doing calling you but I guess, I kind of need some advice from you since my friends are..." she quickly interrupted me.

She said, "Jamie, what's wrong?"

"Spring break is starting and I was wondering if I could-" she interrupted me once again.

"Jamie, I really want you to come to North Carolina and stay for a while like a family should. Honey, I miss you so much. Please come home," she cried out on the other line.

"Mom, is only for spring break. If you could talk to dad and ask him what are his thoughts so call me whenever you got dad's answer. Bye mom." I quickly disconnected the call.

I looked in front of me to see Hunter sitting not far from where I was, just sitting on stage while him, seating on a few rows up.

"Are you leaving me again?" Hunter emerged towards me, placing his hand onto mine.

"No. I'm staying there for a while for the spring break. Until, your fat cousin tell the truth about those dumb rumors that are spraying around." I told him.

He said staring at me, "is it true?"

"Of what, me, sleeping with a older man?" I looked at him, "I'm actually lesbian, Hunter." I said sarcastically.

"You are?" He questioned me, sounding surprised.

"No, you idiot." I replied.

We headed for lunch break and after that, we went to our normal classes to go to an ice cream shop not far from school, just me, Hunter and a new friend named, Kyle. I did not forget about Kyle Jonson. 

SPRING BREAK

I have already packed up for the trip to go to North Carolina, which by the way, it is going to be the longest flight. My own parents decided to move to a warm place so far from Oregon.

"Ezac, you could always come with me." I told him while I'm folding up my clean shirt and my black bra into my big purple bag. 

"What about my stand-up comedy gig?" He asked me laying down on my bed.

"You know, you could always travel around the U.S. and keep doing your comedy gig. Maybe it can be your opportunity to people to recognize you. Be the famous comedian and probably make a comedy movie with Adam Sandler, Jack Black or Jim Carrey." I explained.

He questioned me, "are we going to be driving or flying out?"

"Ezac," I sighed, "is flying. High to the sky, sky above where the little birds chirp for food and the food from the ground we both soon land." I chuckled.

"Are you rhyming here?" We chuckled and he drove me to the mall to get a few things before we go to the airport. 

I walked away to the nearest shop for a specific bikini for the pool time and I was just texting Hunter when I accidentally bumped someone in front of me.

"Oh..." I looked up to see Jean in front of me. I widened my eyes, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm going with you," Jean said smiling.