Chapter X

C H A P T E R X:
*Edited*

There is something wrong about him but I can't figure out what it is, "please...take me home. Now."

I went ahead and emerged towards his car, "wait...Jamie." Campbell said and gently grabs my forearm but I quickly snap my forearm away from him.

"Don't call me from my first name." I hissed at him. When he said my first name it brought me raging fire inside of me. I just didn't wanted to talk to him anymore but somehow I needed to be with him. I cannot explain it. It's not like me to feel this way towards a man like him.

"I can't tell you what I am. If I say it,  you'll think..." He paused and stared straight at me like a innocent puppy when he did something that he shouldn't have.

"I know what you are." I told him. I didn't lie about what he is because I just realize a few moments ago but I just wanted to make sure that I was right about this.

"Say it." He said nicely.

"Remarkable speed." We challenge our stares. "I noticed that you were reading other people's thoughts." We kept staring. "A powerful scent that you can smell from a long distances. I have felt your hands as cold as ice and now your eyes being red."

He broke the silence, "if you know what I am, then why don't you say it." He hisses, "say it. So everybody can hear how crazy you sound."

"Vampire." I said in a low tone.

"Are you scared of me?" He whispered.

"No." I glared straight at his eyes. "And...I'm not even scared to kill you." I demanded.

"With what army? I don't see any army behind you or above you." He said but he's right. No one is going to believe me and I don't have a team backing me up.

"I know you felt my punch, you can't deny that." I walked away from him.

Suddenly, Mr. Campbell appeared in front of me smiling showing his sexy fangs at me, and I took a small step backward. "You should use those remarkable speed for a special or important events." I told him.

"This is a special event." I rolled my eyes and walked around him. I looked behind me to see him following me. "I can fly you know."

"Wow. That's so fantastic. Awesome.  Great. Cool. Can you also talk to bats?" I said sarcastically.

"Close your eyes." He demanded.

"Hell no. For all I know, you'll poison me with your.... spell." Ok. I know that didn't made any sense but I meant that he can do something to me.

"Those are witches, wizards and warlocks. I'm a vampire." He corrected me.

"I rather be a witch. To find how I can kill vampires just like you." I said.

He sighed, "are you going to close your eyes or should I?"

I sighed and closed my eyes. I hope nothing happens to me, 'cause I swear to God, I'm going to freak out when I arrive as a ghost see that someone, I don't know Mr. Campbell murdered while I had my eyes closed.

"Now, I'm going to hold you." I felt his arms putting me into a bridal style and all the sudden I could feel the wind blowing on my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see that Mr. Campbell is flying me high away from the ground.

Oh, my gosh. I'm going to fall. "Put me down. Right now." I demanded him. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck holding myself with him. "Please. Put me down." I felt my two feet touch the ground.

"Don't ever do that again." I warned him.

"Are you going to kill me?" He questioned me.

"Maybe or maybe not. It's my decision. Take me home or...I'll call the cops that you kidnapped me for sucking my blood," he chuckled and he finally caved in to drive me home.