Chapter XI

C H A P T E R XI:
*Edited*
(King Nicholson as Leonardo DiCaprio. I love him. Best actor)

I decided to go ahead and meet Mr. Campbell at the place, where he kindly left the address. So, I drove my BMW X6 2010 to the murkiest and thick forest and I noticed that I was kind of lost, when I did my last turn.

If only I had a superhero with a flying power to take me to my prince charming. I sighed. I doubt that will ever happen to me while I'm here, stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Besides, Mr. Campbell will never be the one for me. I mean, he could be beautiful, sweet to me, and an amazing body-structure teacher but he cannot be the right prince for me. It just can't be. I have read those stories where they have a perfect ending with their prince but this is totally different.

As I was changing the station of the radio and trying to find some services on my phone but there were none, that I notice in front of me some red headlights that I forgot to brake my car and accidentally bumping the car that was in front of me. I gasped with guiltiness in me.

The car in front of me quickly stopped its car. I turned off the engine of my car but stayed inside for precautions. You never know, right?

Suddenly, I observed that the person inside, hasn't got out from the car. So, for my stupidity I slowly opened the driver's door from my car and climbed out holding some backup behind me; a pocketknife.

I looked up and saw a silhouette of a tall man, same height as Mr. Campbell. He was wearing a simple  chic outfit; a solid black suit with a black tie wrapped in the white collar of a white-sleeve shirt and a shiny black shoes.

"Uh...I'm so sorry, mister...uh sir." I couldn't see his face since he had his head down and was wearing a solid black fedora, blocking the features of his face.

"It is all quite alright, miss. It was only an accident, right?" He said so mysteriously with a low husky man voice.

"Yes." I replied back with an honest true. I was a bit scared standing here with him but I still have my pocketknife behind just in case this guy does something to attack me.

He slowly looked up and the light of the moonlight bounced on his eyes; a golden-brown eyes. It reminded me of Mr. Campbell's eyes. He stared straight at me that I got so mesmerized by him, by his eyes that are so beautiful than Mr. Campbell's. I can't believe I said that.

"I'm Jamie."

"I'm Nicholson." I shook his hand cold hand. We parted our hands. "You are a bit late to be driving alone here on the roads." He said sounded confused.

"I am just here trying to find an address. I got a little lost since I notice there were no service around here." I explained. It will be nice if he could help me out, maybe at least where does the road start again or show the short cut of this damn address.

"Maybe I can help you." He said nicely, smiling showing his front teeth.

"Uh...sure." I said unsure.

I politely showed him the card that Mr. Campbell left me on my windshield, which I notice that it was completely stupid of me to let him see the address.

He started to read the card and said, "who is Mr. Campbell?"

"Um...it's my boyfriend." I lied. "He always love to put M and R in every letter or card he sents me, as a joke, I guess from his part." I said in a lie.

"May I ask his first name?" He glared straight at me. Does he know I'm lying? It can't be.

Also, why is he asking questions that are kind of personal. I have to lie once again because I don't know if this guy will follow me or call the cops on me. I don't want Mr. Campbell to be in trouble with the law of meeting an under age girl from his school.

I said hoping he falls for it, "Ricky."

"Alright. Let me just draw a diagram for you." He went in to his car. I think I was watched by him when I was standing there next to my car, on his view mirror in the car.

Twenty minutes later, he comes back with the diagram. He knocked on the window of my car and I lowered it half down. I stared at his eyes.

"Here," I took the piece of paper of the diagram, "hope you can understand it," he said smiling.

"Thanks again." I smiled back at him.

"Good luck, Jamie Bennett." I gasped. He went back to his car and drove off, disappearing through the murkiest road. How did he knew my last name? I only told him by my first name.

I started the engine and drove off following the diagram that the mystery man left for me.

~*~

It took me at least fifteen or less minutes to arrive to the address that Mr. Campbell wrote on the card.

"Why did you took so long?" Mr. Campbell asked concerned a little bit.

"Oh. Well, I bumped someone's car by accident." I sat on top of the hood of my car and laid my head on the windshield. I stared at the dark-blue sky. This could be my first time watching the stars so up close, shining to beautifully.

"I know the stars are beautiful, aren't they?" I forgot that Mr. Campbell can read my thoughts.

"Is there any possible that you can, at least, stop reading my thoughts?" He appeared on top of me with this remarkable speed. He had an inch close to my face.

He looked at me and whispered, "I can't. I can't control it."

I could smell his peppermint breath on him, "can you...get off of me?" I said politely.

"Sure thing." He slowly sat next to me and I looked at him of how a guy like him has feelings for me. I mean, I like him. I feel safe when I'm around him. He's like a knight protecting the kingdom from harms way.

"So, why am I here?" I said.

"I thought that his place could be our hiding place. If you don't want to, I will understand." I smiled at him. He's so sweet to me. Why?

"Aww. My teacher found a secret place only for us. How romantic." I said sarcastically and continued on, "look, you can't fool me, Mr. Campbell. You are a vampire that loves to suck people bloods. You're not going to suck my blood. I won't allow it."

"Are you still trying to kill me?" He chuckled.

"Yes. Yes, I am." I replied back. But I don't know if I want to. I can't kill him.

"Jamie, you can't. I have a remarkable speed. I can read your thoughts from miles away." He explained.

"You can read my thoughts from miles away?" I rose one of my eyebrows.

"Yeah." He responded.

My phone started to vibrate, interrupting the conversarion between Mr. Campbell and I. It was a message from my Uncle Ezac.

"I have to go." I told him, hopping off from the hood of my car.

"See you in school, Ms. Bennett?" He said, standing and smiling straight at me.

I smiled back, "you're always going to see me in school."

"Always." He kissed on my forehead and it felt nice.

"Bye, Mr. Campbell." I said, kissing him on his cold cheek.

He whispered, "please...call me Shane."

~*~

I emerged in to the house and I saw two silhouettes started to walk behind me. I turned around to see them staring straight at me. Oh, my gosh.

"Why are you both here?" I said in shocked and surprised to see them here. It is been a long time that I haven't seen them.

(author's note: who can they be? do you guys know who is Nicholson?)