Chapter VI

C H A P T E R VI
*Edited*

As I was waking up, I felt a manly hand around my waist. I slowly pushed his hand away from me. Did something happen last night? I still have my clothes on. What really happen last night? Wait. Am I in my room?

I blinked and blinked a few times to get my sight back. I rubbed my eyes and looked to see my surroundings where I noticed the room wasn't mine. I looked to my left side, seeing Hunter right next to me shirtless. Goodness, he had an amazing six-packs.

"Hunter?" I whispered. I poked him on his shoulder and he moaned sounding annoyed by it. "Hunter wake up!" I hissed low.

"Mom, five more minutes," he said. Geez.

"Hunter it's Jamie." I said still poking on his shoulder.

"Hey." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know how the hell I got here." I said concerned but curious.

"I do." He yawned and stretching his arms. I took a small quick glimpse of his abs but I just hopped out from his bed.

"How?" I questioned him.

"Sebastian brought you here. You were drunk as hell." He chuckled.

"Sebastian?" I said confused. "How come I'm here instead of my house?" I rose one of my eyebrow and crossing my arms against my chest.

"He wanted to drive you but I refused him to drive you." I looked at him furiously. Why would Hunter do that? My uncle is going to kill me. Kill me 'til I'm in my thirties or forties.

"What the hell would you do that? My uncle is going to kill me. Do you know what he's going to do with me? Ground me until I turn thirty with no husband." He chuckles. "It's not funny, Hunter. He's probably thinking that I'm having sex with you." He stopped laughing.

"So...how was the sex?" I threw him one of his pillow of a superman.

"We didn't have sex. Maybe your cousin Kelly slept with Sebastian." I turned the knob of his bedroom's door. "I have to go." I took my leather jacket, black boots and left myself going downstairs. Where's the entrance door from this house?

"The door is just in front of you, Jamie." Kelly said from behind me.

"You live here?" I questioned her.

"Why you care? You don't care about people. Actually, we're not even friends, are we?" I shutted my mouth. "What, did the mouse caught your tongue?"

"Did Sebastian have sex with your hairy-mouth?" I laughed and left walking to Ezac's house. I'm going to be in a full of trouble. I hope uncle Ezac understand why I lied to him about going to that stupid club.

~*~

Uncle Ezac's Hummer wasn't parked at front of the house. Maybe he had a good time last night at his comedy gig. I opened the entrance glass door and went in quietly like a mouse. I know, why being so quietly since your uncle is not here? What if he's  hiding his car somewhere and tries to scare me behind? Didn't thought about that, didn't you?

"Ezac?" I shouted his name. "Ezac?"

"Why didn't you came last night?" I startled by Ezac voice. He sounded so mad, "Jamie..." He sighed. "Look, I'm trying to be the fun and responsible parent but you need to call me whenever you're going to be late."

Suddenly, my stomach started to feel weird, like something is about to burst out, out off of me. "Are you even listening to me?" I touched my stomach, trying whatever is inside of me to stay in place.