Chapter XV (pic of Chris Zylka as Chandler)

C H A P T E R XV:
*Edited*

I have awoken up with the sound of classical instrumental music ringing through my ears. As I was stretching my arms up, I got startled by movement in front of me. It was still murkiest outside so it has to be night. I couldn't tell what time it was so it was hard to know the time. I just hope is somewhere before midnight.

I was still hearing movements in front of me, "Shane, is that you? What happened?"

"You blacked out when you started the engine car." That familiar voice.

"Chandler...is that you?" I said scared.

"Yes." This guy never quits, "I think, you did not understood me when I said about staying away from Mr. Campbell. Jamie, why is it so hard for you to stay away from him, huh?" He hissed and I quickly ran towards the window but he quickly grabbed me by my hair and pulled me against him.

"No, you can't run away from me." Chandler whispered. He squeezed my breast and I kicked him on his stomach, and he groaned in pain.

"I'm not afraid of you. You can tell anybody and no one will believe you." I said in a lie because I'm not sure if people will even believe me. It's between a girl that likes a teacher and Chandler that is a rich kid and all so perfect.

"Sweetheart." He smirked, "babe...Baby, baby, baby. Didn't he told you to stay away from him? I mean, he specifically said that he doesn't want you. How stupid is for two men like Hunter and Mr. Campbell to fall for you? What is the secret? I want to know." He smirked again, walked towards his desk amd turned on the lights to see clearly.

"Hunter is just a friend. Why doesn't no one get that?" I corrected him. Hunter is nothing but a brother to me and a good friend to talk to. Nothing else.

"Sshh. How about you sleep, my sweet apple pie?" He walked towards but I just ran towards the door which by the way it was effing locked. How does a door like that get locked from the outside? Has Chandler been planning this whole thing, me getting locked with him?

"Shit." I looked at him, "open the door Chandler." I demanded.

He walked where I was and touched my cheeks, "you look so beautiful and those eyes are even more beautiful."

I pushed him away from me that he almost stumbled down, "don't ever touch me like that. Not ever."

"I will touch you whatever I want, princess." He glanced at me with that stupid smirk on his face. I wish I can smack that smirk out from his face.

"Let me go, please. My uncle will be worried about me, " I said faking some tears to at least see if he has a heart like the Grinch.

"Aww babe, you're crying. How cute." He gave an evil chuckle.

"You're a psycho you know that. Worse than your brother." I told him.

"I know. That is why every girl from school loves him, even Kelly," he said.

"Oh, my gosh. You're jealous about your brother." I grinned.

"No. I am not." He hissed.

"Yes, you are." He became silent and he sat there on his bed, being blankly in his own little world, "was I right?"

"No....and you should go through the window. Your car is still park there," he said being nice now. I don't get him. A nice or a bad guy?

"Thank you, Chandler." I opened the glass window and there was a ladder standing straight down, that I went climbing down. I quickly got into the car and drove off heading to home.