Chapter VII

C H A P T E R VII
*Edited*

Tuesday Morning

I sat on top of the kitchen's marble counter holding a bowl of warm cinnamon oatmeal. "Hey Ezac, do you believe in...I don't know...dreams?" I said and took a small sip of glass of orange juice.

"Yeah. Sometimes. Why?" He said sipping his cup of coffee.

"Do you believe in vampires?" When I said that, he accidentally coughed out his hot coffee and chuckled after that.

"Vampires? Vampires, Jamie? Seriously? How many times have you been seeing Dracula on tv?" He chuckled once again.

"I am not saying Dracula, my dearest uncle. But I am saying vampires." I corrected him.

"Jamie, are you alright? Are you listening to yourself?" I rolled my eyes and hopped out from the kitchen's counter and drank the whole glass of orange juice.

"You know what, forget what I said about vampires or dreams. Maybe I am going insane with these fiction stories." I walked out but my cell-phone vibrated with a text of Hunter.

'The principal wants to talk to you immediately.'

I replied back with an okay and went ahead to school.

I was five minutes late to school but I think Principal Smith will let me skip one class. Smith and I are just good buddies. We're like two BFF's sticking with each other no matter what except for that food fight fiasco. I almost got expelled.

I faked smiled at Ms. McCoy and went in to see Principal Smith's office.

"Hey, Smithy. So, why am I here?" I took an available chair and sat down spinning the chair around.

"Ms. Bennett, I love what you did to the auditorium. It looks great. I really appreciate that you finish the auditorium to be perfect. Thank you, Ms. Bennett." I looked at him with a confusion face.

Did you heard what he said, right? Maybe, I have wax in my ear or something but did I just heard that the auditorium looks great? I didn't even finish the auditorium. I still need to paint the walls, fix the broken chairs and even untangled some cable wires.

"What are you talking about? I didn't finish the auditorium. I still need to fix the-" Smith interrupted me.

"Come on, Ms. Bennett. Don't lie to me." He patted my shoulders. "The auditorium looks perfect. Now, every student can sing, dance and perform their talents. Even school plays. Romeo and Juliet, Snow White and the seven Dwarfs. Thank you, Jamie." He smiled and walked out, leaving me alone in his office.

I am definitely confuse. The auditorium shouldn't be done. I mean...something is wrong. There is something wrong.

First, I see Mr. Campbell in my room and in my dreams. Secondly, the auditorium is finish by who? Who the hell will finish my work without my permission or Mr. Smith approval? I'm getting confuse already.

~*~

I was in the auditorium and I got to say, Mr. Smith wasn't wrong. Everything is perfect. The walls are colored light-red, the chairs were fixed, and the cables were perfectly untangled. The curtains were colored green and yellow. The stage floors were polished so well.

I'm so speechless of how beautiful the auditorium looks like now. I just wish I could see that person in front of me and say thank you.

I notice something on the stage floor, so I climbed up at the stage and saw a viola flower on the ground. I picked it up and observed that it's the same flower that was left on my bed.