THE OUTBURST

MUSIC: 

     Say that You Love Me

     "Yeah, I guess I'm  free the  whole day. Got nothing  to do... where? Hmnnn... that sounds exciting,  I love Motown. Matinee  at Pantages? What time?  Oh, okay... I'll see you later. Bye, Lesboy.  Take care. " Nikka hung up.  It was a Friday and Sunny Day Band's  gig was temporarily  postponed for that day. The bar needed some renovation so the management  have decided  to  close  it until further notice. It was already late in the morning  and Nikka was still in bed when Lesboy  called and was inviting her  if they could go out later in the afternoon. 

     Nikka  was still holding her phone  and was staring at it. She's  in deep thoughts... It's  been two weeks when she found out about Sunny's  relationship  with Angel. Up to now,  she's  still hurting but she knows  it will soon pass. She's  thankful she had that talk with Angel the last time. At least it's  easier now to accept  that Sunny is really  just a good  friend. They can never be more than that... It's  a little  sad  though because since Angel came back, Sunny was no longer there for her. It was like their  close friendship  was taken  away  in a snap. For almost  two years of being together  as the best  of friends,  she would always look forward  to seeing Sunny  everyday--  At school, band rehearsals and gigs, or even  just  in the park where they used to hang out. She enjoys  Sunny's  company. She enjoys her   thoughtfulness,  her  funny antics... She misses  how Sunny  annoys her once in a while. And she never thought that with all these things happening,  she   would wake up  one day realizing that she have fallen in love with her. Nikka was teary eyed.  She cannot  believe that up to now she's  still crying because  of a broken  heart. She's  now happy  for Sunny  being in love with Angel, but she cannot  deny the fact that she's  still  hurting. Maybe one day... it will all be gone, and she's  gonna  be okay... Nikka stared at the ceiling... She took a deep breath. Then she turned  on one  side and hugged her pillow. Once again, she  looked at her phone. She thought  about Lesboy...

     She's  trying  to remember  all those  times when MahiZaidi  and Ninefour would always tease Lesboy  whenever  she's  around them.  Everytime  they have practices and gigs, Lesboy would always  go to her and offer  her anything  she has at the moment... Food,  drinks... Even a nice spot to sit on during their breaks, she would offer  her. And in case of emergency  and Sunny can't drop her home, Lesboy  would  always be glad to oblige to driving her  home. Nikka let out a little smile... Of course,  she's not blind. She can see how Lesboy  cares for her, and she appreciates it. There was even  a time she told herself,  " If  only I could teach my heart to love you instead..." and that was because she felt that Sunny only loved her as a friend... She knows  Lesboy  is very much  aware of her feelings  for Sunny,  but she just shrugs it off. She's just happy doing all these small things for her, and is always thankful whenever she appreciates  her efforts. She's  loving her, unconditionally...

     For  almost two weeks having a broken heart,  Lesboy  have always been there for Nikka. She  never left her side... But she never took advantage of the situation. She never brings up anything about her  feelings for Nikka because she knows what  she  needs right now is a friend, not a lover. But of course,  she cannot help it sometimes. The way she stares  at Nikka once in a while, her eyes could tell how she loves her so much... Nikka let out a smile again. She's  aware of  these  things, and she must admit she's  now getting  used with Lesboy being  her company because Sunny's  not  there anymore.  Her feelings for Sunny is still there  but she cannot  deny the fact that she's  now looking forward being with Lesboy. She enjoys  being with her...For two weeks, Lesboy's  been checking  on her,  calling her  everyday just to ask how  shes doing. And she finds it so sweet... Nikka let  out a sigh . She shook her  head... " This is crazy...I should get some more sleep..." she  said.