TAKE IT EASY

MUSIC:  Human

     "Good morning..." Angel whispered on Sunny's  ear, and then she gave her a quick kiss on  the  cheek. It was almost six in the morning,  and Angel was all dressed up.  She was smiling looking at Sunny laying in bed. She was stroking her hair ... Sunny stretched  her  arms... " Good morning..."  she cheerfully  answered. " Why are you  up so early? We're  not in a hurry, right? Stay here with me for breakfast, hmnnn? " she was rubbing Angels' shoulder.

     " I don't  think we can still do that  because  I have to  be home before seven. I forgot  my keys, remember?  Mama's  leaving for work at around seven fifteen.  So, get up and get dressed. " Angel pulled the blanket  on  top of Sunny.   " Hey don't  do that! I'm  totally  naked!" Sunny screamed.  Angel was surprised.  She was laughing. "So, suddenly  you have become so shy after  what happened  last night? Why do you look so embarrassed? " Angel was smiling so naughty at Sunny. Sunny held on  to the blanket so tight. 

     "Well, last night it was dark... It was romantic... There was music... We got carried  away... The  atmosphere was clearly conducive  that's  why we had something  like uhmnnn... like uhmnn... I mean..."  Sunny's  face  was all red. She's  blushing... " You mean... Sex...Sunny... We did it last night..." says Angel. Sunny nodded... " Yes... yes that's it. " she said. "And now, you feel awkward?  Why?" asked Angel. Sunny let out a sigh. She sat beside Angel, then she held her hand and looked at her...

     " You know that kind of awkward feeling that  you're  there all dressed up,  and I'm  here totally naked? I feel so girly..." Sunny looked so funny after saying that. It made Angel laughed so  hard. " Oh my God... So what do you  want me to do? Do you want me to undress right  now just so you won't  look so girly?  I can't  believe  this Sunny. Why do you have to feel this way? After  what happened  last night? We even had sweet talks after. And okay... Just for you not to feel awkward, whatever  you have there, I have those too!" Angel was shaking her head. Sunny hugged her. She was blushing even more.  They can't  stop laughing.  Then Angel held Sunny's  face... " Tell me... What's  this drama all about, huh?" she  asked. Sunny took a deep breath...

     " I don't  know if you're  gonna be able to dig this... I've  read  a lot about tom people  who feel awkward  showing  their naked bodies  to their partners.  " Sunny started talking... " Huh? I don't  get it. Why?" Angel looked  so puzzled. " Maybe because  they're  assuming the man role in the relationship,   they're  conscious  of how they look like. Girls are supposed  to be sexy, and toms are supposed  to be macho, right? So, it's  okay if you look so sexy and naked in front of me. In my case, I feel like  a man,  but then you saw me naked just like a woman. I don't  know if you get it... oh well, maybe you can just forget all about these. " says Sunny. Angel let out a sigh. She looked at Sunny,  smiling.

     " Oh, now I get it... You're  embarrassed  because I can see you in a body of a woman when in fact you feel so much like a man inside...makes you feel uneasy, huh?" Angel touched Sunny's  face...

     " Now  you understand... We're  fully  awake... the sun is out,  and you can see me like this... And I don't  look so manly, huh? Geez... I feel so weird... I'm  so sorry.  " Sunny turned  serious this time. 

     " Hey, I've read about those kind of issues too. That's  why we have transgenders, right? Maybe they want to look like a real man because  they feel like a real  man  and because you're  a tom, of course  it's  understandable. They undergo such kind of operation maybe because  they feel intimidated having breasts, because it doesn't  look manly. And this kind of awkward reaction from you is normal... Because you're  the tom, and I'm  the feminine  one... But, I just want you to know, that I love you just the way you are. I know exactly  how you feel for me.  You, being manly or not... It won't  change anything. You're  still my Sunny... and believe  me, it doesn't  turn me off having to look at your body just like that of a woman even if you're  a tom. Remember  what I told you last night? You're  a sexy tom... and you are... really. So, are you still gonna be awkward? " Angel  poked Sunny's  nose. Sunny shook her head. "Okay... No more.  Promise I won't  be shy anymore..." she said. "Oh, is that so? Then let go of this blanket right now!" Angel was playfully pulling the blanket from Sunny. " Hey, wait! Not now, okay? Today's  an exception! " says Sunny, laughing.  Angel rolled her  eyeballs.  "  yeah, right!" she said. Then she gave Sunny a pat on  the butt. " Get dressed! You sexy, you!!!" she was still making fun of Sunny .