LOVE BLOOMS

MUSIC:

No walls, No ceilings,
No floors

"Do I look alright? What do you think? Do you think this top looks better than the other one? Or should I wear a sundress? Huh, Ma?" Angel's already having a hard time deciding what clothes to wear. Sunny's expected to arrive in twenty minutes and she hasn't put on anything yet. " Oh baby... you need not wear anything so flashy. A simple outfit is okay..." Chix was shaking her head. She's smiling, and obviously teasing Angel. " Ma? What's that smile for huh?" asked Angel. Chix laughed a little. " You look so cute. I think you really want to look beautiful for Sunny. Am I right?" she said. Angel sat beside her Mama. "Am I too obvious ?" she asked. Chix nodded. "Uh huh..." she said. " Oh my God... then I should stay as cool as possible. Otherwise, she might think I'm so into her..." Angel looked so worried. Chix stroked her hair. " There's no denying it... You really like Sunny, and now it can be seen in your eyes...My baby's in love... " Chix hugged Angel.

"Ma, are you sure what I feel for Sunny is just okay with you? I mean..."

"Shhh... we've already talked about this... It's okay... As long as you're happy... But you have to promise me one thing..." Chix said. Angel nodded... " What is it?" she asked.

"You guys are still young. You have a full life ahead of you. Let your love for Sunny inspire you to do  things that would make you a better person. Sometimes when people fall in love, they become stupid... They don't think of themselves anymore... The minute you got yourself into a relationship, you should learn to prioritize important things. For example, your studies should come first. Some people just want the company of their loved one, all day, all night. And they would end up not doing anything else anymore. And youngsters like you, are prone to experience this thing. That is not healthy. Are you getting my point?" says Chix.

"Yes, Ma. You know me too well. I'm not like that. And I won't be like that. I promise. " Angel said.

"I know... Just a simple reminder. Sometimes we tend to forget the simple things. " Chix said, giving Angel a wink.

"Anyway, I believe simplicity is beauty... So, I think a white three fourth sleeved shirt paired with faded denim, would look nice on you... and just wear your chucks. I think that would be cool and comfortable..." says Chix, smiling. " Hmnn... I never thought of that..." Angel said. " Be yourself." Says Chix. " Thanks, Ma..." says Angel. " No problem, baby... Mama's always here to help. You better hurry, Sunny's gonna be here any minute now. " Chix said.

" I think Sunny's here, Mama! You better tell Angel to hurry!" Jigs rushed to the front door. She heard the doorbell rang, and peeked through the window. She saw Sunny coming...

" Hi, Mamu Jigs! Is Angel ready?" Sunny greeted Jigs cheerfully. " Hi, Sunny! Come in... Angel's getting ready. Would you like something to drink? Juice? Soda? " asked Jigs. "Thank you, Mamu... but i'm good. I'll just wait for Angel. " Sunny said. "Okay... just make yourself comfortable, and I'll call them right now. " says Jigs. " No rush. I'll wait. "says Sunny, smiling. She was about to sit on the sofa when she saw Angel coming towards her. Sunny cleared her throat... With her long, straight hair, and slim physique, Angel looked so beautiful in white... "PERFECT..." Sunny whispered to herself. She gave Angel a smile.

"Hey! You look so macho!" says Angel, looking at Sunny from head, down. Sunny's wearing a plain black v-neck shirt paired with a gray slashed denim... and she's wearing a pair of chucks too. Angel grabbed Sunny's aviator sunglasses hanging from her chest, and she put it on her bestfriend. Sunny looked so handsome, and she can't help but feel giggly. Of course, she kept it to herself...