"How dare he!" she said and I can totally hear the anger.

"Maybe he realized his mistake and came back for her." I said and closed my eyes, rubbing my forehead feeling bad with just that thought.

"No! That can never happen. Ask her to stay away from him." She said and I let out a humorous chuckle.

"What is it?" she asked and I can hear the confusion replacing the anger.

"What right, I have to distance her from him?" I asked back.

"Just the right, which you had to distance her from every admirer, she got." She retorted making me frown.

"I know, but this is different." I said winding up my thoughts.

"How is this any different? You should be more eager to make him stay away than those other guys." She said retreating her anger.

"He was her husband, Pallavi. She loved him or maybe still love him. I can't do anything and I shouldn't do anything. She will never forgive me and... and it is her choice to choose." I explained.

"That is the worst thing I have heard from you. Please, don't do this. She is good for you and vice-versa. Don't make some person who had already hurt her near to her. Make her stay away from him." She pleaded.

"No! It is her choice and if she wants to see him then she should. If she wants to vent up her anger at him, then she should. If she wants to be back... back with him, then she should." I said and felt my weak voice.

"Don't do this stupidity." She scolded.

"I have decided." I said, nodding to myself and she sighed, knowing well she can't do anything if I decide something.

"I just hope you will not regret this and I hope she chooses you." She said hanging up while I walked towards the door.

Now, she needs me and I can't sit here dwelling on to my thoughts. I nodded to myself and left the company for her house.

When I saw no one is there, I got out before making my way towards her door. I knocked and heard her same shout like in the phone.

"It's me." I said and after a few minutes I heard the door click and open with a force.

She stared at me before throwing her arms around me and hugged me tightly. When she started sniffing, I pushed her back a little before closing the door.

"It's ok!" I mumbled, rubbing her back.

"How dare him to come to my house?" she asked, moving her head to stare at me but didn't move away from my arms.

"Did you drink something?" I asked, to which she nodded closing her eyes.

"He came two times already. What should I do?" she asked, opening her eyes and stared at me expecting me to answer.

"Why don't we go out?" I asked and she reluctantly nodded before we both walked out of her house, locking it and got inside my car.

"Had lunch?" I asked, glancing at her while she is staring outside.

"No!" she replied in a small voice.

"Why don't we take out and talk after finishing lunch?" I asked and she nodded.

I took the parcel nodding at the counter and started driving after placing it in the back seat of the car.

"Thanks for not making me walk inside the restaurant." She suddenly said and I nodded.

"This is not that proper lunch, but I know only this junk will be there ready to take out." I said and she nodded back.

"Here we go." I mumbled parking the car near a park.