6.Tremble in fear

Precap:
The drums near the the royal gate of Chittor slummed with a sudden arrival.

"Welcome, Maratha Samrat! You're more than welcomed here? Myself Rawat Chundawat, Chief Minister of Mewar. Glad to see a warrior like you on our land!"

Rana Uday Singh stood with the veneration platter performing the Aarati and welcome him in the Castle.

"What I was saying Samrat Dhruvdhar that-"

Uday's voice stopped as a woman figure bumped the both running through the front gate.Rawat hissed seeing the minute dismay in the palace.

"Who was she?"
H

is curious eyes admired the courage of the girl.

Uday's voice again stopped seeing the signing apolozise from the girl in maid's dress. Like a reflex action, he blurted out,
"

Maybe she is my daughter-"
"What?"
All the voices exclaimed together and the new guest looked carefully at the dark eyes. A sweet laughter directed to Rana filled the gate and anklets made their sounds accross the yard. She stacked her tongue a little bit and apolozised holding her ears and ran away with the standing crowd.

Few Minutes Before.....

"Dajiraaj can we go for a fair?"

Manu and her bunch of gangs hung around Uday Singh like a leech for his permission.

"Please!"

His three children chorused surrounding him from three sides.

"Will you all let me go, will you?"

He massaged the bridge of his nose and yanked.

"Pratap, even you?"

He looked at his most obidient child, his eldest son. Pratap looked at Manu with pity. His voice shook for a bit.

"Umm... well...."

He stammered looking anywherr but in his father's eyes. He sighed in disappointment.

"So now my best boy is getting spoiled with the evil I think."

He turned his face away from Pratap trying to stop a grin.

"Hey Dajiraaj! I am not evil okay! He is no less;not atleast pure like milk! And no emotional blackmail please!"

Her hands went to her hips with a big stare and fluffy cheeks. He couldn't rrsist but smile at his eldest.

"Laado, I want you to go, but what can I do now? A guest is coming you know. And if you all will not be present, it would be a disrespect right?"

He said pulling her red cheeks. Her lips went for a perfect pout melting his heart for a moment.

"Well now I don't know about any guest or whatever, but I wanna go there and that's it."

"Yes!"

The three chorused again.

"You all are stubborn do you know it?"

He threw his hands in disbelief looking at his children.

"By your grace!"
She scoffed and started her explaination.
"Why don't just admit you're champion in that stubborn department you know! But I am in all mood to take the trophy."
Her nose flared with red and she turned her head high to other side.