5.Where Is The Traitor??

It was time before noon,when all women of the Palace made themselves busy in preparation of cooking. The royal court was stopped and Rana Uday Singh now rested in his favourite Queen,Rani Bhatiyani's(The Third Queen) chamber.

Manu walked along the chamber thinking how to nab Bhagwan Singh, her newly found prey. She realised the she hadn't gone to visit her subjects for a long time.

This could be my chance, isn't it?

"Baisa! I know who Bhagwan Singh is! I know!"

The whole crowd present in the kitchen looked at her with surprise. Embarrasment graced in her eyes and she uncomfortably looked around with an awkward smile. Later Somnath got a death glare as his reward.

"Can't you speak a little low?"

She dragged the lad by his arm and whispered in threatening tone.

"Ok Baisa. Now I will speak slowly."

He now spoke in a feeble voice which might not even audible.

"I said not to scream"

She growled amd excused her to her room with Somnath.

"Now tell."

She spread herself in a large couch and allowing Somnath to enter.He looked around cautiously and started speaking softly.

"Baijiraj, the Bhagwan Singh you were searching for is noticed many times sneaking into Afghan camp."

She jumped a bit in astonishment and again grasped.

"But-no locals are allowed there right?"

"This is the question! Well you need to catch him red handed if you want to solve the puzzle."

"As if I can do it that easily breaking my Dajiraaj's trust."

She flung her hands and in disbelief and locked her fingers together supporting her chin. Thoughts ran over her tample when Subhadra came bursting into the room.

"Krishnaa!"

Her happy face fell down seeing the tension in the air and Somnath standing in one corner.

"So the court is on? May I know your Majesty what is the cause of those creases in the forehead?"

She waved her hands over her head. Manu sjreaked with the touch on her head.

"Millions times I told you not to touch my head area! It's irritating!"

Her eyes shrinked in utter irritation. Dissappointment ran over Subhadra. She let a big sigh out and sat in a corner of the bed playing with her Chunari. 

"So you don't wanna hear what I was about say. Leave it... I think you won't love too much to listen it."

She dramatically said moving her head and fixed her eyes on her rolling Chunari. She subdued the grin coming on her mouth seeing the changing curiosity in Manu. She jumped off of the couch and knelt near the bed with her ever puppg eyes.