3.Treasury Mystery..?

Subhadra froze herself in the place where she stood shutting her eyes. She slowly moved her face towards tge person and saw Pratap smiling sheepishly at her. She sighed in relief and hold his face while he made noise.

"Shut up please! Won't you save your sister today?"

Her puppy eyes sparkled pouting. Pratap frowned a bit and again continued his mischeivous smile.

"Bet you will give me five plates pani puri if I save you today."

He forwarded his handed dancing his eyebrows.

"I will give you hundred mere bhai, save me today, please!"

They continued their silent quarrel and Jaiwanta looked around the curtain sensing whispers.

"Shit!"

Their face blackened seeing her advancing towards them.

"Save me!"

Subhadra pleaded. He bit his nails and clicked his fingers after some seconds.

"Eureca!"

He jumped to the other side of corridor while Moti Bai made a noise to distract from other side.

"Masa!"

Pratap came from other side of the corridor hugging her behind.

"Woah! From where you popped up?"

She ruffled his hairs while he digged himself in over-love.

"When you were peeping in the curtain."

He pointed to the curtain where Subbadra was hiding behind. She giggled silently from there.

"Let me go and give it to your Jeeja, okay?"

She carressed his chins when he pouted.

"No!"

He dragged her to his room winking Subhadra who was hiding in a corner.

"Today you are with me. Forget Jeeja!"

Subhadra had a hard time grasping for breath suppressing her laughter. She saluted Pratap in her mind. Whose brother was he after all! Both were same, she thought that only and sighed in relief. Her nerves got activated again hearing the whispers from outside the room, from the balcony. She rushed to the room, this time locking from inside. The lamps around the room created illusion of shadows, which sometimes scared her to death.
Subhadra again lended the rope to the edge of balcony tying it with a nearby pillar. Rajat helped Manu to go up to her room again and held the torch from below.

"All well!"

She whispered from the balcony and Rajat again sneaked out of the Inner Palace.

"How was the adventure?"

Subhadra inquired brushing off dusts from Manu's shoulders.

"Adventure? I say disaster."

She laughed at her own remark.